Thread: Pachinko parlor stuff

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gibisans - Japan West compirate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Pachinko parlor stuff

don't even get me started on parlor stuff:

Flags, signs (plates, as they call them), end of the aisle lights, full set of lcd battle counters for pachislo (13)-with special remote control, 3 other battle counters for pachislo - with remote, RGB LED lights that go above all the machines in a row - light in sequence when a bonus occurs, 2 parlor chairs, multiple pamphlets and promo books, cr units, ball loan units, TV/radio unit - goes to the left of a game, can watch tv or listen to the radio through headphones if you like, siren light - flashing beacon with a speaker that plays a tune when a bonus occurs, 2 ball counters, 3 token loaners, most of the upper rail system to feed pachinkos, several off tanks - catch the balls that are played and feed them to the lower rail system, a premium management console, 100 ea of 1000, 500 and 100Y 'special' premiums, multiple lifters, a test frame, multiple cel picas, several frame manuals, several manuals for parlor equipment I have, several hundred sign clips, about a dozen box dolleys (no handles ), 3 wooden 'battle' boxes - for tokens won, 7 ball cups - small ones for scooping out of the lower tray, tray signs, workman system for 10 machines - a solenoid system that by the turn of a key at one end of the aisle will open all machines at once,...

oh, I'm sure I'm missing some things

人生は恐れなければ、とても素晴らしいものなんだよ。
    人生に必要なもの。それは勇気と想像力、そして少しのお金だ。

2. The following 8 users say "Thanks" to compirate