Thread: Paschilo Beginner/Help Please

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Paschilo Beginner/Help Please

Hi all, I've known of this forum for awhile when I first came across it after my purchase of a paschilo slot machine. I bought it when I was very young thinking I could get into it the hobby at a young age. Unfortunately it never really worked out. As of right now it is just collecting dust in the corner of my room. So my thought is instead of letting a good machine go to waste I can sell it to somebody that really enjoys these machines. However, I know little to nothing about the pricing of them or what makes a good quality machine. I was wondering if anybody could guide me along and help me out. Also, redirect me to the right forum page and possibly a place where I can sell it. The machine I have is the Hanabi Hyakei fireworks paschilo slot machine. It seems to be in good condition. I noticed that two reel lights were out. Is that a really bad thing or is that easily fixable? I also have about 250 to 300 tokens I am honestly not really sure. It has been awhile since I have invested time into the machine. If anyone could give me information of the pricing and what I can do to sell the machine I would be very grateful! Oh and I have a picture haha! Thanks all!

CIMG0011.jpg

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Paschilo Beginner/Help Please

If by "reel lights", you mean the backlighting (behind the reels)... yes, it's a big deal.
    At least from what I understand.
    I'm not familiar with your title, but I own a Sinbad Adventure that is the same cabinet style.
    The backlights on these models are led instead of a bulb.
    They notoriously go bad & it can be expensive to replace...

Fortunately there is an individual on this board that has found an alternative & it is far less expensive.
    He's also the admin over at the PDB.
    I have to remove a bad board to send to him for repair as well.
    This is a link to a thread on his site that explains the process: LINK
    I'd have to imagine that you wouldn't want to invest the time/ching since it's not something you wish to keep.
    You could always try to unload it for a Ben Jammin' or less. The following link is your best point of sale: LINK
    I hope nobody objects to my linking of an alternate forum... mostly because help is help, no matter where it comes from.
    ...well, that & I don't have the time or interest in performing a search.

Good Luck Veez

Thanks
    Thanks Received

good luck with your sale

Welcome to Pachitalk
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I might be interested in the machine, depending on price. Where are you located? We would probably need to arrange shipping.
    "Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well."
    Pachiholic and Proud!!! サメ

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thank you Tiki for your help I really appreciate it! As for my location I am located in New Jersey, as far as price goes I do not know exactly how much these go for. I would like to give somebody a good buy. I would love to negotiate the price with you if you are interested and yes we can settle shipping if the price is right for both of us I will PM you with a better way to contact me if that sounds good to you?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I've done this before, and it wasn't that hard. All you need are some basic soldering skills. Here's the thread from when I did mine. http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/pach...placement.html
    Gotta catch 'em all Pa-chink-o

7. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Ikaria