Thread: Any Question about Modern Pachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Any Question about Modern Pachinko

Hello,

Multi posting to Pachislot thread but the topic is different:

I`m currently working for A-Pachinko(https://a-pachinko.store/) and would like to know if you have any question or what information we should prepare for you guys.

So as for part of our service + marketing purpose, it would be good to share my knowledge and experience to communicate with you guys in here.

Hoping my knowledge from 15 years of being Pachi-Pro and played around 8,000 different machines would be some help for you.

Ask me ANYthing!

2. The following user says "Thanks" to Makoto

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Any Question about Modern Pachinko

I've seen ball lifters that can help home players recycle lost balls.
    Thinking about pachinko parlors, I imagine they have some sort of centralized ball collection and distribution system.
    Are there any resources for home pachinko collectors showing how a centralized ball management system might work?
    Even better, are there any systems ready made that could be easily installed?

4. The following user says "Thanks" to UncleToyBox

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Any Question about Modern Pachinko

Can you tell us more about the new smart pachinkos in the context of home use? The ones that the balls are fully enclosed in the machine (cyclic operation). Is there any device/modification needed to play one at home? (I assume you would need a battle counter to have any idea how many balls you won?)

6. The following user says "Thanks" to lotsoballs

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by lotsoballs View Post
    Can you tell us more about the new smart pachinkos in the context of home use? The ones that the balls are fully enclosed in the machine (cyclic operation). Is there any device/modification needed to play one at home? (I assume you would need a battle counter to have any idea how many balls you won?)

All you need is a credit display. Credits go up when you win or buy balls and go down when you shoot them.

8. The following user says "Thanks" to rockston

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by lotsoballs View Post
    Yup you need smart unit to connect to smart pachinko and manage income, outgo, and how much you have in your IC card.

It is currently dominated by parlors as not enough amount had distributed to the market just yet, but once all the unit had distributed I guess that’s your time to see those in the house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Makoto

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by rockston View Post

All you need is a credit display. Credits go up when you win or buy balls and go down when you shoot them.
    Nope, credit display is only the partial of requirement.
    Smart pachinko is made to exclude all the pachi balls AND all the sales data to reported properly to the government(so that they can correct taxes without problem).
    So for current period it needs to be connected to the unit which government allowed to use in the parlor.

12. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Makoto

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by UncleToyBox View Post
    I've seen ball lifters that can help home players recycle lost balls.
    Thinking about pachinko parlors, I imagine they have some sort of centralized ball collection and distribution system.
    Are there any resources for home pachinko collectors showing how a centralized ball management system might work?
    Even better, are there any systems ready made that could be easily installed?
    Let me have some time for this question. Not completely sure if I have picture for it, but in most of case at the parlor there’s the pallet with 20 machines and ball distributer which we call Island.

As far as I know there’s no particular solution without pallet/Island to enable you alto-distributing system, so this is why A-Pachinko always asks you if you would like to have Circulation Lifter together with machine.
    (And ask you if we shall turn off the payout function so it’s way easier in play without frustrated by error message)

A little promotion;p
    https://a-pachinko.store/products/p-...5af4fbf3&_ss=r

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Makoto View Post
    Nope, credit display is only the partial of requirement.
    Smart pachinko is made to exclude all the pachi balls AND all the sales data to reported properly to the government(so that they can correct taxes without problem).
    So for current period it needs to be connected to the unit which government allowed to use in the parlor.

Useful information! Thanks!

I’ll avoid them and stick to regular models in this case!

15. The following user says "Thanks" to lotsoballs

Thanks
    Thanks Received

So on my Moe Excite (thanks for recommendation lotsoballs I love it, more fun than my Ranma hanemono despite being a digipachi), there's the 5&2&4&10&13 string that tells how many balls are rewarded from the various pockets. What's the order of these? If someone knowledgeable about pachinko sees a string like that, do they immediately know which pockets each number applies to?

IMG_4271.jpeg

17. The following user says "Thanks" to NicoleExpress

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleExpress View Post
    So on my Moe Excite (thanks for recommendation lotsoballs I love it, more fun than my Ranma hanemono despite being a digipachi), there's the 5&2&4&10&13 string that tells how many balls are rewarded from the various pockets. What's the order of these? If someone knowledgeable about pachinko sees a string like that, do they immediately know which pockets each number applies to?

IMG_4271.jpeg
    Well there is no particular rule and order of payout numbers, and in most of case players do not recognize which pocket pays how many as a payout.

Quoting and translating the phrase from DMM pachinko(https://p-town.dmm.com/specials/2257)
    しかし、傾向としては「ヘソ→電チュー→一般入賞口→アタッカー」、もしくは「ヘソ→電チュー→アタッカー→一般入賞口」と表記 されることが多いようです。

However, the tendency seems to be that they are often described as "Heso→Denchu→General Winning Port→Attacker" or "Heso→Denchu→Attacker→General Winning Port".

*I’m quoting from the page mostly to share you this page, although is written in Japanese there are bunch of useful info.

Unless you are pachi pro or parlor owner it just doesn’t affect your gameplay so 95%+ of normal players never took care of this info.

19. The following user says "Thanks" to Makoto