Thread: Fujikow thunderbirds pachislo E error

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Fujikow thunderbirds pachislo E error

Hi
    There must be someone out there in this big world that can help me get this going, it's displaying a E error on the win screen. I've tried multiple versions of people's resets and still nothing, the video screen works, there is a red led lit on the motherboard, the glass lights work , the reel lights light bright for a split second when I first turn power on as do other lights on the front, the reel lights stay on but very dull, I've removed the coin mech and had it working away from the machine, there is no leds on on the led board, I've had the machine unplugged from the wall for the last 24 hours, when I plugged it back in and turned the power on inside. The hopper started turning. There was no tokens in it, then stopped, I turned it back off and filled it with 10p as I have no tokens for it yet, turned it back on and it emptied the 10p I had put in around a 100 and then stopped again, I turned off again and put more 10p in around 300, turned back on and did the same again emptied the hopper as quick as I was putting them back in, then stopped,I tried to reset it but still the E error, I've tried around 5 or 6 different versions of a reset procedure I have had off different people and still nothing, the hopper is back to doing nothing, I've had every cable off, and there is nothing, I've had the power supply out and resoldered the plug joints, can some please shed a light on this machine before I launch it out of the window lol

Chicken Fried Steak takethecastle57's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Fujikow thunderbirds pachislo E error

I have a Fuji Thunderbirds 2 pachinko that a couple years ago I started playing on it but no audio . I haven't been back to it for awhile cause it was driving me nuts for a week trying to figure out what is making it not do that , it could be the i.c. op amp that's bad .

I Will go back to it one of these days and find the circuit fault .

The key is don't let it get to you . if you can put it in a nice dry storage place for a while and go back to it with a clear mind
    Last edited by takethecastle57; 04-30-2022 at 06:02 AM.
    When things don't go right the 1st time , Step back ,Take a break and come back renewed. RGS

Thanks
    Thanks Received

There must be somebody out there that can shed a light on this E ERROR
    Can somebody atleast tell me the correct RESET procedure

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Full reset (sometimes referred to here as the hard reset) it includes changing or setting the odds as part of the procedure..

"TURN YOUR MACHINE OFF FIRST"

1. Locate internal key switch, and insert key.
    Note: In order to change odds, machine must be in idle mode with no tokens/coins or credits being played and off.

2. Turn "reset" key switch to on, to access programming mode.

3. Turn on machine now.

4. Depending on machine type, a number from 1 to 6 will be displayed on one of the LED meters on front door.

5. Locate and push Odds setting button. Depress button and notice movement of number being displayed in LED meter.

6. Once desired level is displayed (1 to 6), push down on play handle (Joy Stick) for 10 seconds.

7. Turn "reset" key back to off.

8. Machine should immediately initialize. If not, turn power switch to the OFF position, wait 15 seconds and turn power switch back to ON position.

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

Sandwich Shooter stampeed valkyrie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Assuming we are talking about the Thunderbirds pachislo.. so my comments only apply to this machine..

Following the instructions that MrGneiss posted once your in the reset mode, the screen on the front will display DANGER. The number 1-6 will appear on the front LED display, I believe CREDIT window. When you set the difficulty level remember to pull down on the play handle (joystick) to lock it in.

When you turn the reset key back to off, the machine display will return back to default and should clear the E error.

6. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to stampeed valkyrie

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Still dosnt work, iam now breaking it for parts, iam in the uk