Thread: Looking to Buy Macross Frontier Pachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Looking to Buy Macross Frontier Pachinko

So I'm new to the whole pachinko scene. I've watched tons and tons of videos but for the first time I've finally gotten the chance to play them. I love the Macross franchise and came across this Macross Frontier machine. I can't find too much information on it, but from I've been able to tell this was the first one they did? Is there anything I should worry about buying an older model, ie should I just get a newer one for more? Also anything to look out for when buying a machine that someone else has used vs buying from places like ModernPachinko or JT Comatz?

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Looking to Buy Macross Frontier Pachinko

Excellent theme choice! I have not played the first one; but do have Macross Frontier 2 and 3. They both fit the Sankyo Fortune frame so you can cell swap; 2 machines in 1!

I’d get a newer one; that one is so old now and it’s a “modern classic” would be harder (pricier) to get and likely in worse shape.

Macross 3 has the huge screen and transforming fighter jet animatronic so that one is a great choice; or the latest one looks good too. Lots of good songs on all of them.

JT Comatz is where I get mine from typically; although I got Macross 2 from Clover Collectables in SC.

3. The following user says "Thanks" to lotsoballs

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Looking to Buy Macross Frontier Pachinko

Quote Originally Posted by lotsoballs View Post
    Excellent theme choice! I have not played the first one; but do have Macross Frontier 2 and 3. They both fit the Sankyo Fortune frame so you can cell swap; 2 machines in 1!

I’d get a newer one; that one is so old now and it’s a “modern classic” would be harder (pricier) to get and likely in worse shape.

Macross 3 has the huge screen and transforming fighter jet animatronic so that one is a great choice; or the latest one looks good too. Lots of good songs on all of them.

JT Comatz is where I get mine from typically; although I got Macross 2 from Clover Collectables in SC.

Nice machines! I checked Clover and all I saw was pachislot unfortunately :/

I'll hold off a bit on pulling the trigger for now then, it's just hard to convince myself to pay the sky high shipping fees. I'd be interested in the group orders I saw that JT Comatz does which reduces the shipping cost if I read it right, but no Facebook over here for me so I can't join the Facebook group.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by lotsoballs View Post

Nice machines! I've seen gameplay of both and they seemed really fun too.

My problem is I can only afford one machine currently. I think I saw JT Comatz has like a Facebook group for cheaper shipping by ordering in groups if I read correctly, but I don't have Facebook so I'll have to suck it up with the high shipping costs.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by bigb_1 View Post
    Nice machines! I've seen gameplay of both and they seemed really fun too.

My problem is I can only afford one machine currently. I think I saw JT Comatz has like a Facebook group for cheaper shipping by ordering in groups if I read correctly, but I don't have Facebook so I'll have to suck it up with the high shipping costs.

Actually, my friend Randy who has organized all the group shipments over the past few years is right here on Pachitalk, he posted a thread about so assorted machines he had left over, might want to PM him?

Shipping from Japan isn’t as expensive as during the pandemic so costs have come back down to normal lately.

Multiple Pachislo and Pachinko for sale
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app