Quote Originally Posted by PekoJPF View Post
Only just seen this thread, Goobie has it spot on with the bars and ticks; I'll tell you about the bigger numbers. The big one in blue is the amount of fevers that have been hit on that day. The numbers below in red are the amount of fevers that have been hit the day before, and 2 days before.

The red number on the right of the blue one is the highest recorded number of fevers in a day. In this case it's likely a player sat on the machine all day. You can't determine if there was a profit on this one!

The numbers in orange show the number of Kakuhen/Renchan fevers (When the fevers hit close together). As Tokio does not have a Kakuhen/Renchan system, these numbers always say 0.

The green number is the number of times the chukka has been triggered, i.e. a 'game' on the machine since the last fever. So if you found a 1/99 machine with say... '480' in green, you'd be expecting a payout sooner rather than later.

Useful buttons: 履歴 is the History button. You can use this to scan each fever and check number of Renchan, balls dispensed, and number of games required to hit it. The 過去 or 合計 button will give you a daily summary of total fevers, renchan, and games played. Although these machines are random, it's nice to try and beat the probability....!

There are numerous battle counter designs with different layouts and more/less detail, but once you know the basics, you can get familiar with any one.
Wow! Thanks so much for the help with that. Incredibly helpful.

A few follow up questions for you -

1. Is there a reference here for some of the phrases you are using? I noticed you say some key words like. "renchan", "chukka", "fever" , "kakuhen", and "Jitan", I am assuming "renchan" is "reach"? If so I am familiar this is with a 2 side matching numbers with a possible hit.

2. In your example of the 1/99 machine, I was under the assumption that out of 99 "spins" on the wheel, (maybe this is what a "chukka" is?), that it will hit once out of 100 times. If a machine has already spun 480 times, would it not of already hit 4 times already? Or is the number just not simply reset when the jackpot is hit?

3. Are these color coded items usually commonplace from parlor to parlor? Such as green for amount of Spins, Blue for number of hit in that day, then the following for 2nd day, and 3rd. etc.

4. Would you care to comment on the information above the LCD displays?
Like such as, what does "2or6or15R" mean?
Or, what is the 0.364x1 and 0.364x2 mean?

Thanks so much for the help! If you would like to talk if its easier on slack/hangouts/skype whatever, so im not filling the form with dumb ass questions, I would be happy to