Thread: 777heaven Is Hell

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Angry 777heaven Is Hell

For anyone thinking of purchasing from Steve Hood aka 777Heaven aka skytvspecials, please consider my experience with him first.

On Monday 14th April I purchased and paid for via PayPal a Sinbad Adventure machine.

The deal was done very quick and I was impressed at the speed Steve answered my emails.

Expecting to receive the tracking details, I waited a few days before I asked for them.

No replies to any of my emails.

Sending him a message via one of his ebay auctions, I received a reply that stated he would send the tracking details on the Friday.

From Steve: I have forwarded this email to the warehouse who will get straight back to you with the tracking numbers ...
    so sorry about this - not sure what has happened there ...
    If its not already sent i am sure it will be on the way today ...

Lol no problem at all ... I will get back to you today with the tracking numbers i am sure ...
    speak to you soon
    Steve

Friday came and went with no communication from Steve.

Checking his PachiTalk profile I found his web site and saw that his office was open on Saturdays.

On the Saturday I made an international call to the number on his website, however, the response was that the number was not in service.

The email from steve indicated another website named skytvspecials. On opening this site it had nothing to do with Steve.

Using the email address on Steve's website in his profile, I sent yet another email. This was returned to me as undeliverable.

With a dodgy phone number, dodgy email address and an dodgy website, I became concerned.

I then saw another phone number was listed on his initial email.

I phoned the number and after continuous ringing out and then prolonged busy signals, Steve finally answered his phone which appeared to be his home phone.

Steve apologised for not sending me the tracking details and said that the machine would have been sent on the day it was ordered and that it only takes five days delivery to Australia. He then promised that on the Monday when the warehouse was open he would email me the tracking number.

Well, Monday came and went and no word from Steve.

I have now commenced a PayPal dispute with the intention of getting a refund of my $530.00AU.

I didn't want it to be the transaction from hell.

I was prepared to wait for delivery regardless of when it was shipped.

I only wanted to know a not too difficult answer, had it been shipped if so, what are the tracking details. If not, when would it be shipped.

Now, Chris Campbell is not shipping to Australia and the only other vendor I found was Steve and it seems he has ...

Anyway, does anyone know of a vendor who will ship to Australia?

I spent heaps of cash having a Pachinko cabinet made to put that machine on the wall to make space. I bought two stools, autostop and other gear on the expectation that the machine would be delivered hassle free, how wrong was I?

Last edited by pachiball; 04-21-2008 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Spelling