Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Please Help!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Please Help!

Alright, So I called Milt today, and asked him if he would send me a new reel and credit button. He replies: "I'll just refund all your money including shipping" Then I lose my Pachislo

Anyway, I like my Hanabi so I REALLY dont want to get rid of it.

So I can either choose to have him send me a new reel, OR do the refund.

Then my options are if i do the refund, is to buy the Oh-Hanabi for 59.99 on Pachislo.com if i can (Can someone tell me if they have a good warrenty policy on these machines and if they are in good condition?)

My friend suggested that I call milt back offer him to just pay me $130 and then he wouldnt have to deal with giving me parts for the future and by him paying me $130 it would void my warrenty. I dont like this idea cause then if my reel REALLY does DIE then im screwed kinda. (I'd keep the machine in this suggestion.)

PLEASE someone help me!
    "Listen, our practice will be different today. I want you to forget that I'm your master and use all that I taught you."

Utopia1dc

Why would Milt give you $130?......I'm not following that part? How much did it cost originally? If you like the machine, you should have him send you the parts and fix it. I just recently had to swap out my reels on my Arra King, and it took les than 5 minutes to do. :-)

Buy the otherone anyway....two are always better than one! :lol:

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Your problems could be a lot worse than having to decide if you want to accept a full refund including shipping.

It sounds like Milt is willing to accomodate you 110%.

So, then you'll buy an "as-is" machine for $59???
    What if IT breaks? Or arrives in worse condition?

What's wrong with the machine?
    logicprobe
    Retired - Living on a Wing and a prayer!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Alright, So I called Milt today, and asked him if he would send me a new reel and credit button. He replies: "I'll just refund all your money including shipping"
    Sounds to me like Milt isn't interested in sending you parts if this statement is accurate. There must be more to this story..
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Here is the deal...Todd called and spoke to my techs about the problem he is experiencing with his middle reel. It was described as a loud noise that comes and goes. My guess is a baring in the reel motor is starting to go. Also, the credit button sticks sometimes and probably needs a better cleaning than what we did. Also, he said the door does not align perfectly, but closes and locks fine.... Sure I could send Todd the parts, but Todd is very meticulous as you all can read from the posts here. There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with that...but in my dealing with many customers over the years I know it is going to be difficult to please Todd with fixing up that Hanabi. (especially the door alignment)... As most of you know, it is an older machine and most of the time, they are coated with smoke and very dirty. I told Todd that it was his choice, I could send him the parts BUT knowing that model machine, there maybe be more problems that he my not like in the future....so I did one better (I thought)...I offered a complete refund including shipping! I pay for return shipping too and give him all his money back. I thought he'd be happy with that offer!! Todd told me he would check with his parents and let me know tomorrow....That's the story!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default stealh

you can't help but LOVE Milt!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks Milt - As always there is more to a story than there seems , your offer was more than generas, and completly understand where you are comming from as in bus myself with some of the same problems , your ofer is as good as it gets and then some
    Don
    These are my opinions and no body elses and you can't have them

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hard to argue with Milt's logic on this one and he's offering you a complete refund including shipping. I really don't see how he could do more for you.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

About the question about the Oh Hanabi, I am currently waiting for mine to arrive (from pachislo.com) so if you want to wait until I get mine I can tell you the quality and condition of the machine. Just a thought.
    Thanks
    **Oh Hanabi**
    **Sakura Fubuki**
    **Babel**

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I just checked milt's website and it looks like he has another hanabi, why dont you just have him exchange for the same model? That would make the most sense to me if you like the machine alot.
    **Oh Hanabi**
    **Sakura Fubuki**
    **Babel**

Utopia1dc

It sounds like Milt is being more than fair. If he has another one like alexilla says, that might be a nice solution. Just my 2 cents. :-)

BTW, it's very nice to see that there are dealers (vendors) who will stand behind their products like this. He has offered to give you a full refund, he can't do much better than that. 8-)

Thanks
    Thanks Received

To Milt's point, the user is very meticulous. Since these are not new machines and some fault can be found with almost everyone of them. Is Milt going to gain anything by spending the money to recall one and send another only to have more issues with the second machine? If the next machine isn't what the buyer wants, what then?

At some point the vendor has to cut his losses and it would appear that Milt sees this as his best course of action. I can't disagree with it at all.

Utopia1dc

Tulsa wrote:
    At some point the vendor has to cut his losses and it would appear that Milt sees this as his best course of action. I can't disagree with it at all.
    That is a very good point :!:

It might even qualify as an Arby Tru-ism? :-)

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yes so true, Thanks Tulsa & Utopia1dc, It is:

At some point the vendor has to cut his losses and it would appear that Milt sees this as his best course of action.

Â… A little ArBy True-ismÂ…
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Haha had to look up meticulous...

To reply, I was just simply asking what others would do. No matter how much someone says this is an older model or something like that I dont really care. When i first saw my first Pachislo it was a Hanabi. When I tried to play the other ones I didnt like them. Now that I recall I didnt like the Oh-Hanabi either. So buying one from Pachitalk.com is well..something i'd rather NOT do. At this time im thinking I want to keep the machine. I'll be fixing the door myself soon as when i slipped a token into the crack between the door and the wood. The door was snug as a bug. :/ So, that solves that problem. I REALLY WANT TO KEEP THIS MACHINE. I'm not a Pachislo addit like some would call it here. But I'm more of a Hanabi (Version 1) and (Hanabi Hyayawhatyea you know) So I'm really thankful Milt is trying to get this machine back. I really dont want to give this machine up. Ill try to clean out the credit button tonight, and see if i can get it working better. That way, all that I'll need is a new reel.

Milt does have a great service, no one doubt that for a second. Thats why I bought this machine from Stealth BECAUSE of their great service guarantee.

Anyway. I'll be dropping an Email or a Phone call with my official answer, Which most likely will be the same answer i just gave above.

Thanks for your offerings milt.

"Listen, our practice will be different today. I want you to forget that I'm your master and use all that I taught you."

Thanks
    Thanks Received

you can spray electronic cleaner around the credit button,

that may help, i had a sticky joystick on a machine and it cleaned it right up :lol:

ou could also try silicon spray on the reel hubs
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

So buying one from Pachitalk.com is well..something i'd rather NOT do
    I can assure you completely that PachiTalk.com does not sell machines, and I should know. Individuals may sell machines here, which is why we offer a classifieds section. However PachiTalk.com is a forum and is not involved directly in the selling, crating or shipping of pachislo's or pachinko's.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Im sorry let me correct that statement. Pachislo.com

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Every machine I've gotten in has needed work. I AM kinda meticulous, btw, and proud of it. :lol: But, if the machine should just need some minor work and adjusments, or some light cleaning that is not a big deal -- it might even take less time than to box it back up again for safe shipment back?

If there is huge chunk out of the plastic or if it is so beat up it won't work, that's another story. Your machine sounds like it needs a bit of that light work. Milt is willing to send the reels and you want to keep the machine. If you do have to spend a bit of time on the machine, Milt will probably give you some tokens or something.

My thought is to get the replacement reels in, and swap 'em out, spend a bit of time with it and fix the door, etc. You'll be happy. :wink:

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Slotter I think thats exactly what I will do.

Ok...What would you guys recommend i place between the door and the wood. I was thinking of some kind of cheapish wood stuff and then spray paint it a matching black. Since if i place a coin in between the door and the wood, the machine it perfect!

What would you guys recommend, metal, wood, plastic? I want something that looks good, so maybe some type of rubber stopper. But it has to be a coins width.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast