Thread: People are soooo uninformed!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Angry People are soooo uninformed!!!!!

The wife and I went on a small road trip today (burning up vacation time so we don't lose it) And found ourselves in Louisville KY. So we went to sam's club to browse around. No Pachis. I told my wife "hmmm, people must have wised up and started hitting the online market." A Sam's employee informed me " No, we still sell them, we just can't keep them in stock. Since the Day after Thanksgiving we have went through 5 palletts of them." last time I checked they squeezed 8 pachis/pallet. I just shook my head. Followed wife around like a whipped pup, She got finished so we went 6-8 miles down the road to the other sam's club. There they had 1 pachi. it was a "hyper juggler?" "go go Juggler"???? I know it was something juggler, price tag of 299.97Yes, that is right. I found a Sam's employee asked if that was the right price and if they had any others up in the racks. Yes that was the correct price and no they didn't have anymore. He said that they got around 60-65 machines in with what he called tv screens and they sold all of them within 3days for 399.97each. when I asked him what they were he said a bunch of them were gold and had a race car on it, and about 25 of the machines looked the same but they had different names he said about 10 of them said jeckle and Hyde and the other 15 or so had some japanese writting on them. and as for the plain jane models for 299.97 he said they had 10 pallets of those and all but that one had sold since Day after thanksgiving.

I know the Hoosier state always cracks jokes towards kentuckians about stupidity and what not.... BUT THESE FOLKS NEED TO BE INFORMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: People are soooo uninformed!!!!!

I'd rather let people over pay at sams then jack the prices on ebay up for the rest of us!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: People are soooo uninformed!!!!!

When I opened my pachinko-themed Yahoo group back about five years ago, I was surprised anyone outside of Japan had heard of pachislo.
    Player, not collector. ドルドル箱yo~~~!
    Check out my journal for translated pachinko guides and manuals.