Thread: New pachinko owner

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default New pachinko owner

So I got my first machine. (Freddy vs. jason) looks like it came with about 200 balls. I would like to get about 1000 more where is the best place to buy? Also I’ve heard there is more than one version of my machine, although through numerous google searches I can’t find anything other than machines for sale at outrageous prices. Also after playing for several minutes there are some things I don’t understand. I know that if the ball goes through the middle hole it starts a slot machine sequence, what do I do then, keep shooting balls or wait? Also what are the other holes other than the one in the middle for?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: New pachinko owner

Normally you can bank up to four reel spins at a time (some machines I think go higher) so I tend to wait if I max out the slots. There are other holes usually on the right of the playfield for when you get a fever/bonus mode (if you match three numbers on the spin)...this gets you the big payouts if you shoot for the right during the fever.
    ---
    "Marty, hurry and empty the balls!" - Jennifer, 2008 Sammy Back To The Future

3. The following user says "Thanks" to Blastronaut

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: New pachinko owner

balls on ebay are probably your best buy.. make sure they are pachinko balls (there was a guy selling ball bearings)

when a player in japan plays i'm told they keep shooting until there are 4 banked spins after you have 4 banked spins you can stop shooting until you can bank more spins..

personally when i'm playing a modern machine i keep shooting.. different styles/types of machines have different ways to play..
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead