Thread: Need new lever

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Need new lever

My Sanyo Comet 2 when purchased was missing its front over flow tray lever. I need a replacement regardless of color for my pachinko. If anyone has a spare or a way to make a lever or solution to using it properlly please reply. Here is a picture of it. The other photo's are to large??f 017.jpg
    Nishijin Model B Super Deluxe Beautiful Day Side Tross Plus Lady Bug, Nishijin Power Roulette, Nishijin Sophia Powerflash Thunder Bird, Sanyo Comet II

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Need new lever

Can't anyone help?
    Nishijin Model B Super Deluxe Beautiful Day Side Tross Plus Lady Bug, Nishijin Power Roulette, Nishijin Sophia Powerflash Thunder Bird, Sanyo Comet II

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Can you take the front tray apart and run a screw or something into it so you can work it until a replacement is available?

It's just a thought.
    If you enjoy my pachinko, pinball and pachislo YouTube videos, please "like" them at:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/SirSteveFury

4. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to SteveFury

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I don't have any replacement parts, hopefully someone will come along with something soon. Good Luck!!!
    "Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well."
    Pachiholic and Proud!!! サメ

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I probably have one from a Nishijin, probably would need minor modification to fit. On my way to work, will look for it after work tonight.

7. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to pachiwall

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Find the lever yet?
    These are my opinions and no body elses and you can't have them

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I can find all parts of the tray BUT the lever and slide! The tray was badly cracked, and I took it and apart to epoxy it, now I can't find the lever. The tray didn't turn ouy as good as I had hoped, but is passable, for a machine with a destroyed tray. I will keep looking!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Alright well I have been searching for a new lever for quite some time. Replacement parts or a not wanted new lever. If anyone has got the goods would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Still looking for a replacement lever. I have since run a screw to serve as a temporary lever for the time being. I would like to get a replacement for either model of pachinko. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks too all and have a blessed day!
    -Brandon

12. The following user says "Thanks" to brandonevans428

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Don't know if it is a "drop in", or if fitting is required...but I found the one I lost so long ago. It is on a badly cracked tray that I was repairing with epoxy and misplaced. Too late to post pics, I'll find my camera and post pics tomorrow. It is defiantly not "correct", but better than a screw! Hopefully the screw hasn't damaged the sliding gate so that a proper screw won't fit. Even so, you can fill the hole with JB weld. or plastic welder model A help 025.jpg Like JB weld...but specifically for plastic. Then drill the appropriate pilot hole. There may be other minor modifications needed, but probably not much. Oh, by the way, I found this pic while searching for the plastic welder pic...bad tray 008.jpg This is pics of the tray I have fixed. It has a lever that probably can be made to work. I don't have a need for it right now...I was just fixing the tray in case I needed one someday. Therefore I don't have a pressing need for it right now. I'll post better pics tomorrow.
    Last edited by pachiwall; 10-10-2012 at 03:41 AM.

14. The following user says "Thanks" to pachiwall

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Finally took pics!lever 004.JPGlever 002.JPGlever 003.JPGAs installed. The middle pic is washed out with flash,the color is more like 1&3.ball lever 001.JPG Held in place by 2 screws. Of course, distance between screws is critical. Since this is from a Nishijin, you may need to use the trap door gate (for lack of a better term) as well.lever 005.JPGlever 006.JPGThe green, and clear pieces plus screws should take care of you, as your spring should be fine. I'm not even sure if the trap door slider will even fit in the slot of your tray. Maybe the screws are properly spaced. Of course the whole tray won't work on your machine, nor would you want it anyway...lever 001.JPG When I mixed the epoxy, which is close to the tray color...I did it on cardboard with pictures on it. The ink came off, mixed into the epoxy, and turned the epoxy purple. I have thought about digging it out with a Dremel tool and epoxying it again. Didn't happen!
    Brandonevans, PM me if you are interested.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yes I am familiar with the Nishijin lever but I believe the Sanyo Comet II lever is made and put together differently. I don't know for sure considering it was broken, but considering the fact that the lever system is in a different area than on the Nishijin models thats what I have thought. I will have to take photos but they are always to large and can't be uploaded. Advise on taking smaller pics? Thanks
    -Brandon

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I had the same problem when my old camera was stolen, and I got a used one from a pawn shop. I got lots of complicated advise, and one simple solution. Check the quality setting (my camera labels it quality), you know how the higher the quality, the less pics you can store...the lower the quality, the more pics you can store. Take several pics, lowering the quality for each one, and take notes. Load them and see which ones will post. Use the highest quality setting that will post. If you can, post some pics of the lever from several angles. I've never owned a Comet II, so I have no idea how it is set up.