Thread: Pachinko with Joy Sticks?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Pachinko with Joy Sticks?

Here a question?

How are the pachinkos with a Joy Stick? (V Frame?)

I know there are like 20 or more of them, and even more coming out, anyone that has one, are they fun?, do they add more excitement to playing? how much wear and tear do they have from parlor, or anything else to know about them. I'm not really looking at a any one in general, just wondering and looking for advise in case I do purchase at a later time

Thanks in advance
    2018 Jaws 2 Panic Again 2016 Superman Limit Break 2016 Majestic Prince 2015 MaCross Frontier 2 2015 Castlevania 2015 Persona 4 2014 Star Wars 3 2013 Biohazard 2011 Kung Fu Panda 2009 Star Wars 2 Light 2009 MaCross Robotech

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Pachinko with Joy Sticks?

There are quite a few pachinkos made by Sankyo, and Bisty that utilize the V-Trigger Frame. All of the machines use the joystick, as well as the chance button during game play.

Some of the games utilize the joystick for onscreen activity, such as shooting, moving characters, etc., while some utilize it to trigger the animatronics or the machine. Some
    use the joystick fairly often, some very little.

Some of the V-Trigger games are Eva 6, CRF Ranma 1 / 2, Tiger Mask, Kung Fu Panda, CR-space battleship Yamato, CR Fever Macross, CRF Macross Frontier, Koda Kumi Love Romance.....

During machine startup, or during the bonus round some of the machines allow you to use the joystick for selection criteria, i.e. which song selection to play, see machine stats etc.

The joystick does give some added value to these machines, but like any other machine, the subject matter is usually the primary consideration for a machine.
    The cells are a breeze to change in this machine, just open the front, pop up two latches, pull out, put in new cell, and secure the latches, done, just a couple of minutes.

Also the V-spark frame is similar to the V-trigger, (No joy stick), and the cells from the V-spark frame will work in either machine, however if you put a V-Trigger cell in a V-Spark frame, you lose the joystick functionality.

Some v-spark games are made by Joy Brain. V-Spark titles are X-files, Aquarion II, CR Virus Breaker, CR MagiCape........
    I've never met a Pachi I didn't like

3. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to jmaclerran

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks, been chewing on getting kung fu Panda or Jurassic park or ??? as my next pachinko. Always a tough choice

Got superman and matrix instead of fever macross awhile back due to not caring for joy stick at the time, think that was one of the first ones then
    2018 Jaws 2 Panic Again 2016 Superman Limit Break 2016 Majestic Prince 2015 MaCross Frontier 2 2015 Castlevania 2015 Persona 4 2014 Star Wars 3 2013 Biohazard 2011 Kung Fu Panda 2009 Star Wars 2 Light 2009 MaCross Robotech

Thanks
    Thanks Received

My Yamato Resurrection uses the joystick to both fire weapons and to have the ship take evasive action on the LCD. I believe the Macross pachinko is supposed to be much more interactive with the joystick.
    I have not lost my mind. I have it backed up on disk somewhere...
    Dai Yamato, Gundam One Year War, Thunderbirds, Mach Go Go Go, Aliens
    Yamato Resurrection, Late '75 Nishjin Sumo

6. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to ackleplem