Thread: New Trad Pachislo by Okazaki photos

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default New Trad Pachislo by Okazaki photos

Hey all,

I just got this machine running for a friend who bought it for his Dad, and it really just needed to be reset and loaded with tokens. I haven't found much of anything about this machine on the 'net so I just thought I'd post some photos here in case it helps anyone. It's a cool machine and sure hums when you hit the Big Bonus! I'm sure they all do but I'm new to these things, I'm really more of a pinball guy. This does make me want to get one for myself though, pretty cool stuff.

Also wanted to note that an easy way to translate all the Japanese writing on these things is the Google app. Just use your phone camera with the app and it will instantly show you what everything says in English, or from any language to any language. Cheers!

Ian K. IMG_E0119.jpgIMG_E0120.jpgIMG_E0118.jpgIMG_E0116.jpgIMG_E0115.jpgIMG_E0114.jpgIMG_E0075.jpgIMG_E0113.jpg
    Last edited by Ian K; 06-01-2023 at 06:15 PM.

2. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Ian K

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: New Trad Pachislo by Okazaki photos

Not much info on Okazaki website. http://www.okazakisangyo.com/slot/2000.html

Some basic info from PachisloDB.

new trad.png
    What if...​the ​HOKEY POKEY, is what it's all about?

4. The following user says "Thanks" to Wayne-Ooo

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Re: New Trad Pachislo by Okazaki photos

WELCOME!!!

Looks like New Trad 1 came out in 2000.. ニュートラッド1 Searching with the Japanese name can help on google.. But it will probably bring up the 2009 New Trad machine too..

Here is a wiki page I found on it!!

https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E3%83...3%83%E3%83%891

https://ja-m-wikipedia-org.translate...en&_x_tr_hl=en

Play video!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-H1c3fKbmaE

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

6. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to MrGneiss

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: New Trad Pachislo by Okazaki photos

Thanks for the info MrGneiss! I did some translating of the text on the video and it cleared up some things as far as how the game scores bonuses etc. Great info!

From Wikipedia:

The Neutrad 1 is a pachislot machine developed and sold by Okazaki Sangyo in 2000 .
    It is one of the Trad series, which has been the main model since the ball company era. inform. Even if you miss it once, the digital will restart with the voice of "chance!". And when three digits are aligned, the bonus is confirmed, odd numbers are big, and even numbers are regular (only even numbers have restarts). It is possible to remove the replay during the big bonus , but the effect is less than expected, so it is desirable to digest it by pushing forward.
    After the big bonus ends, the industry's first replay time (so-called RT) will be activated, and the replay for 50G will be complete with a high probability. And during this RT, a bonus is drawn, and if it is a big bonus, it will be RT50G again, and if it is a regular bonus, it will be revived from the remaining G number before the bonus is arranged. As a result, Renso was able to increase the number of coins at once.
    Although this machine could not become such a major model, it was a system that greatly influenced the later pachislot world, such as assist replay (AR) and non-extra RT on stock machines. Especially in stock machines, RT is used to select the number of Gs to release the next bonus, and now there are many models equipped with extra RT, such as the 5th machine.
    Last edited by Ian K; 06-02-2023 at 10:45 AM.

8. The following user says "Thanks" to Ian K