Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Videos: Twenty Seven Bonus Run

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Videos: Twenty Seven Bonus Run

Here is some video I got over the weekend of a run of 26 bonuses on the Twenty Seven. There are a LOT of them (31 to be precise). Below walks you through each video and what to look for at what times.

Now azlew, be sure to have some tissue handy. You might be overcome by so much 27 action.

cmk

All videos at www.putfile.com/cmk8895 under the titles BonusRunVid##

Unfortunately I missed the beginning of this winning spree. Round five started with the guy saying "Twenty Seven" and "Congratulations, you must have lady luck on your side" when I won. Then it didn't do it again. :o(
    Note that I play very fast so you hear a LOT of the 'wait' tones while the reels start spinning.
    It's really very hard to tell, but every single bonus round has different lighting behind the 7's when you hit three of them. Sometimes they are blue, sometimes they are red, sometimes white, sometimes they flash amongst those colors.
    Most often you end up with three bonus rounds close together. This is only the second time I've gone into a 'run' of bonuses. The other time was also 26 rounds before the machine went cold.

Video 1: Just regular play waiting for something to happen.
    Video 2: Guaranteed payout at 1:15, beginning of bonus round win via matching #s at 1:40
    Video 3: Completion of bonus win, bonus round 006 then regular play
    Video 4: "Good Luck" at 0:10, entering bonus on next spin via 'musical method', bonus round 007
    Sudden win via '777' on LEDs, bonus round 008
    Video 5: Guaranteed replay at 0:38, 0:58 win through 'CHANCE', bonus round 009
    Video 6: Regular play
    Video 7: Regular Play
    Video 8: 0:00 Adding of percentages across two spins (gets closer to win). Beginning of bonus win at 1:14. Bonus round 010. NOTE: Change of music for bonus round for round 10 and all subsequent rounds.
    Video 9: 0:23 entering bonus round via 'music', Bonus round 011
    Video 10: 0:25 entering bonus round via 'music', Bonus round 012
    Video 11: Regular play.
    Video 12: 1:42, start of multiple spin percentages
    Video 13: 0:00 entering bonus round via multiple spin percentage, Bonus Round 013
    Video 14: 0:04 guaranteed win, 0:27 beginning of entering bonus win via matching numbers. NOTE: weird music after two have been matched. I've never heard that until this time. You can note my surprise. :o), Bonus round 014
    Video 15: 0:38 guaranteed win, 0:51 beginning of entering bonus win via matching numbers. Weird music after 2 matches again., Bonus round 015.
    Video 16: 0:05 entering bonus win via 'CHANCE', bonus round 016
    Video 17: 0:12 beginnig random number spins, enterning bonus win via previously drawn numbers changing, bonus round 017, 1:30 hopper runs out of tokens
    Video 18: Little camera glitch with extra error sounds :o)

*Intermission while I refill the hopper, reset the machine and duck as it starts shooting tokens at me and all over the room since it had to be an internal reset*

Video 19: Back to the end of the bonus round. 1:56 entering bonus win via 'music' even though the tones on each reel stop didn't play.
    Video 20: Bonus round 018
    Video 21: 0:45 "good luck" which enters directly into a bonus round (019) without going through the bonus win.

*Intermission for battery change. Note that I didn't reset the zoom and exposure settings so the vids look a little different until I fix it later in the sequence.*

Video 22: 0:00 enter bonus win via 'music', bonus round 020. Regular play.
    Video 23: Regular play
    Video 24: 1:12 starting number matching, 1:24 match second number and funky music starts, 1:28 spins the third number then cannon fires for a while to tease you into wondering if you're going to win. Bonus round 021.
    Video 25: 0:35 entering bonus win via 'CHANCE', bonus round 022
    Video 26: 2:19 begining of matching numbers with cannon fire to make them match 777.
    Video 27: Bonus round 023. Regular play.
    Video 28: 0:08 enterning bonus win via 'CHANCE', bonus round 024.
    Video 29: 0:21 guaranteed win, 1:05 entering bonus win via 'CHANCE', bonus round 025
    Video 30: 0:43 start of entering bonus win via multi-spin percentages. Bonus round 026
    Video 31: Regular play.

I played the machine for a little over 300 more tokens after these videos with no appreciable winnings indicating it had gone cold.

There two ways to enter bonus that I haven't caught on cam. One is when you go to stop the 3rd reel it won't stop then the LEDs light up '777'. The other is right when you hit the spin lever all the reels go dark and don't spin; the LEDS spell out 'TWENTY SEVEN' which the guy says 'Twenty Seven'. The the reels start up and land on 777 directly entering into a bonus round.
    7 Pachislos, 1 vintage Pachinko; ask about 'em.

2. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to cmk8895

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Videos: Twenty Seven Bonus Run

Thanks. Maybe that will satisfy the video beast lew.
    Player, not collector. ドルドル箱yo~~~!
    Check out my journal for translated pachinko guides and manuals.

4. The following user says "Thanks" to rupan777

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Re: Videos: Twenty Seven Bonus Run

Vids. look great. Would have loved to see one during the intermission when the Tokens went Flying. Try a little eye shooting. The only reason i dont in my videos is that my camera only lets me take 15 sec clips in the decent resolution. 60 sec. in terrible resolution. I may have to borrow my Neices camera for a few nicer vids. Thanks, Mike : )
    - Owner Video Game Connection -
    -" ATARI 2600 to NINTENDO SWITCH “-

Thanks
    Thanks Received

CMK :

I watched them all() and left some comments on some of the videos for you on PutFile.com.

I am curious on a few things :

So this sequence of bonus rounds started with ?

Does it go for 27 rounds and then you have to start over or does it continue on ?

Is the Bonus round number indicated anywhere else on the machine besides the center led?

What payline out of 27 have you not hit yet?

What difficulty setting are you on for these videos?

The multiple percentage addon leads to chance also sometimes?

If I counted right you are getting 8 spins for each bonus sequence with payouts of 15 for each spin?

Looks like a fresh charge on your battery made the lights show brighter?

So reel hit what leads to getting the percentage to start rolling up?

Anyway looks like the LEDs above each reel are very active!
    A couple of times that percentage went all the way up to 100 percent! That's an interesting way of telling you that you will be getting the bonus and soon! Video 13 i believe is the first to show that.
    Video 14 shows that just when you think you have seen and heard it all : something new comes along

On video 17 that Led 7 turning into a 4 is interesting...
    On video 24 the running up to 100 percent plus the cannon fire
    But I really didn't here the cannon fire clearly until Video 26

The drum roll during chance sure adds to the suspense also!

All in all a fantastic sequence of videos

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Some responses to azlews questions....

The bonus rounds just fell out of nowhere. I was playing along and got a bonus round in one of the ways you saw in the vids (I don't recall which one). Well, after one you can expect two more, so I got them in short order. Nothing special, just a mixture of things you saw in the vids. Then I got a 4th and 5th which was odd. On the sixth I got the voices, so I thought I should get the camera. All in all, it was just 'random' bonus rounds. No indication that it was going to be a run that I saw.

I'm not sure about how many rounds it will go for. I've only had this happen twice and for 26 rounds each. You'll note, however, that in some of Yamasa's videos you can see that center LED number REALLY high. The only time it displays a number is when you're doing bonus rounds, so I gather it might just keep going eventually.

Which paylines have I not hit? Um.... I dunno. Let me think about that one and play a few rounds. I think I'm going to do another post about it because I have some ideas about why the payout is always six even though each line can only pay out one. Look for more to come on this issue.

Odds are set at six for this series. I've tried 4 and 5 as well, but six is definately the best. But it's still low enough that I seriously consider getting rid of the machine because it never pays out, then something like this happens.

The multiple percentage thing is a separate entity from the 'CHANCE' thing. They are both just one of a number of ways that you might get into a bonus win situation.

You are correct on the 8 bonus spins. It's very hard to see, but during a bonus round there are two sets of lights under the reels that say go. They are flashing. Between them are 8 more LED starts. They count off the bonus spins. Ones that aren't flashing you have already spun, ones that are still flashing you have yet to do.

The fresh charge on the battery is a camera problem. When you change the batteries the settings disappear. I forgot to tone down the brightness after the battery change. I usually do them darker so the vids aren't so washed out.

I have no idea how that percentage thing adds up. It seems to be random.

It is a little misleading that the LEDs are so active in this sequence. It's definately because I'm in a bonus run. I have seriously played the machine for a couple of hundred tokens when it does NOTHING on the LEDs and barely even gives replays. It's a definate hot vs. cold machine with little in between.

I think that addresses all your points Lew. Ask whatever else you want. And if I missed something ask again.

cmk

Thanks
    Thanks Received

vgc: You can't see the video of when I was doing the reset. When it started shooting the coins at me (which I definately wasn't expecting) some, um, "foul language" escaped my lips. I figured it wouldn't be terribly appropriate to post that, so I deleted that vid.

They eye shooting thing is something I've tried. Of course with the cam on it's almost impossible because it's hard to eye shoot when you're beside the machine. I have tried it, but I don't think I'm any good at it or it just doesnt help on this machine. As my Kiwame keeps saying, "****y ****y ****y ****y." (I have GOT to get some audio of it saying that to find out what it is really saying.)

cmk
    Last edited by cmk8895; 10-31-2005 at 06:10 PM.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by cmk8895
    ....They eye shooting thing is something I've tried. Of course with the cam on it's almost impossible because it's hard to eye shoot when you're beside the machine. I have tried it, but I don't think I'm any good at it or it just doesnt help on this machine. ....
    cmk
    I would think that with 27 payoff lines that eyeshooting for a 7 to land anywhere on each reel would be easier to hit because of so many chances then to hit one of the 27 payoff lines? Since we have determined that Pachislos are programmed to slip within a certain range that it should be easier to hit the 7's bonus on the reels more often. Or it really must be quite an accomplishment by the programmers to keep the eyeshooting techique from working?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by rupan777
    Thanks. Maybe that will satisfy the video beast lew.
    Actually I am will not be satisfied until everyone that can has contributed here.

Blame it on arby as he started all this a long time ago with his pachinko videos

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I was just reading Lew's comments on pachitalk and had a couple of things to add....

Lew mentioned that the right reel sometimes moves first. This was discussed here somewhere before on Yamasa machines. It is supposedly an alternate way of slowing you down. Other machines just play the wait sound, then start the reels spinning. Supposedly the Yamasas will spin up each reel individually. But who knows.

Some of the 27 vids on Yamasa's site show the reels starting up in an order, but I can't tell what they're saying about it. It may actually mean something, but I'm not sure. I've tried to stop the reels in the order that they spin up, but nothing really seems to change.

On Vid20 you ask if you get a payout of 18 on a blue star. I've watched the video a few times and I'm not sure what you're asking. All of the payouts are 15.

cmk

Thanks
    Thanks Received

.....On Vid20 you ask if you get a payout of 18 on a blue star. I've watched the video a few times and I'm not sure what you're asking. All of the payouts are 15.

cmk
    Yeah after I looked at that and the other videos I saw that that was actually your bonus round number (18). It took me all the way to video 20 before noticing that hmmmm I better quit sippin' the Jack Daniels for awhile

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I haven't read all the posts so far, still watching the videos. You may have already answered this.

But I'm curious about something. I've noticed a number of times (so far) that the reels start right, center, left. Other times it's center, left, right. Still other times they all start at the same time.

Is this just from fast play or is it something else?

Back to the videos.
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Two messages up from your post in this thread TJ. *wink*

cmk

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yeah, you're right. In some machines, it's used as a "yokoku" event but it's a thinly disguised attempt to throw off eye pros. It doesn't deter the real hardcore guys though because the parlor workers can catch the patterns really quickly (parlor workers will eye shoot a bonus for customers who are not very good at it).

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Two messages up from your post in this thread TJ. *wink"
    Yeah, I saw that after watching all the videos.

Next question: What type machine is this?

It certainly isn't an "A," "B," "C," or any combination of those!

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The official page claims it to be a "C":

http://www1.yamasa.co.jp/twentyseven/index.html

You can play an online version here, BTW:

http://www.yamasa.co.jp/new_world/game/27/index.html

EDIT: I played about 100 spins of the game; it reminded me of Bellco's Bingo machine. Pretty fun.
    Last edited by rupan777; 10-31-2005 at 08:41 PM.

18. The following user says "Thanks" to rupan777

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I failed to see what you start with, probably 300. But I played them out, got 8 bonuses, highest I got to was 1527, and wound up with 1432 (I think.)

A very good simulation, follows cmk's videos very closely. The only thing I didn't see was the arrow to stop any reel besides the first one.

Thanks, Jon! And thanks cmk!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I forgot to post that, TJ: the number on the right is the number of tokens you have, the left is the number of spins you have left (I guess the site doesn't want pachi freaks hanging out too long ).

As for stopping/starting the reels, I found that you can press any area along the button bar to bet/start/stop ; you don't have to manually press each "button".

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yeah, the online game you just click anywhere and it does it's thing.

In the real model it tells you which reel to stop first, but the other two you can do in any order.

This page talks about the various chance things that are in my videos. http://www1.yamasa.co.jp/twentyseven/chanceAction.html I don't know what the boxes with blue tops are about. One of them shows the reels starting up in an order, but I don't know what it says. And the one that show stars in the LED section looks interesting. I've never seen that during play.

Also, the biggest purple topped box on that page seems to indicate that if you get a 27 as the LED numbers are going along something special would happen. I haven't had that happen either.

cmk
    Last edited by cmk8895; 10-31-2005 at 10:15 PM.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yeah, the online game you just click anywhere and it does it's thing.

In the real model it tells you which reel to stop first, but the other two you can do in any order.

This page talks about the various chance things that are in my videos. http://www1.yamasa.co.jp/twentyseven/chanceAction.html I don't know what the boxes with blue tops are about. One of them shows the reels starting up in an order, but I don't know what it says. And the one that show stars in the LED section looks interesting. I've never seen that during play.

Also, the biggest purple topped box on that page seems to indicate that if you get a 27 as the LED numbers are going along something special would happen. I haven't had that happen either.

cmk
    That page basically lists different kinds of "chance" events. The yellow stars you see in each of the bars refers to the chance you have of getting a bonus if that event occurs - the more stars, the higher the chance. The blue box sections are reel events: the reels light up, start at different times, etc.

As for the section that that shows the reels starting at different times, it says:

"When you push the start lever, watch how the reels start. If they start differently than usual, there's a chance you can win.

Normally, the reels start at the same time or from right to left. Randomly, if they start from the center, left, right, there is a small chance of winning but if they start from left to right, you get a higher chance."

23. The following user says "Thanks" to rupan777

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ok. That makes sense. So it's not showing you which reel to stop first, just that something good might happen.

Thanks for clarifying that.

cmk

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast