Thread: My pachinko just got the runs!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default My pachinko just got the runs!

I finally got my Dai Yamato 2 settled in. I installed it in a ball returning case from slot-pachinko. I installed daverob's dongle. Now I was ready to see what the game had to offer.

I set the dongle to counter mode and sure enough somewhere between the 1200 - 1300 balls played I hit a fever. I play it out and then the game goes into a bonus mode where EVERY ball that passes into the through opens the flap. I figure I'll play it out to see how long the bonus lasts. About 5 spins later I hit another fever.

Somewhere in the middle of the 2nd fever a door bell sound starts ringing and a Japanese lady's voice starts coming over the speakers and saying something. I'm not sure what that was...I was continuing to play the fever out and doing my best to keep the balls flowing. The voice continued a while, but the machine never stopped. After the second fever ended it was a different type of bonus mode. The screen had a different backdrop and the music was different. In this bonus mode the flap was still opening with every through, but there as also a count down of 100 spins. I figure I would play it and see what happened after I used all of the spins. Well...I didn't get that chance.

Fever number 3 kicks in. I got through it without hearing the lady voice and after it was done it went back to bonus mode 1 where only the flap is working overtime. No spin count down this time. I figured I would see how long the flap bonus stuck around when fever 4 hit.

I played it through and after it was done it went to the bonus round with the flaps and spin countdown. My luck finally ran out...I went through all 100 spins without hitting another fever.

Is it common for some machines to go into a run like this...it was crazy. I'm not sure how long I was sitting there, but I sure know I went through a lot of balls paying out.

2. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to DugFreez

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: My pachinko just got the runs!

Door Bell and lady's voice is the signal that the lower "overflow" tray is full. You have to empty the bottom tray. If you don't, the winning payouts will have no where to go. The machine will still play, but nothing will payout. These payouts are remembered by the machine, and will start when the lower tray is emptied.
    Youngjedi

4. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to Youngjedi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

i find that most of my machines will go into spats like that. play for hours with nothing. then hit fever after fever after fever.

6. The following user says "Thanks" to djcasper_bpm

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome to the excitement of Pachinko.

8. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to monkeyboy

Thanks
    Thanks Received

PACHINKO FEVER ! ! !

72 Pachi's, 36 Pachinko's, 2 Pallots, 3 Pinn's & 2 Pachinko Bar Signs. Links to About Me: pachijunkie's Videos

10. The following user says "Thanks" to new in town

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Youngjedi View Post
    Door Bell and lady's voice is the signal that the lower "overflow" tray is full. You have to empty the bottom tray. If you don't, the winning payouts will have no where to go. The machine will still play, but nothing will payout. These payouts are remembered by the machine, and will start when the lower tray is emptied.

Thanks for the info...I figured it was either a message saying the top tray was empty or the shooter tray was full or something like that. I'm glad it let me continue play. I know my 93 Sankyo Fever Girl will get an error type of massage if you don't constantly feed it during a fever. It will completely lock the game up.

I liked the voice...it made me feel like I was in a real parlor and someone was yelling at me from over an intercom system for doing something I wasn't supposed to ...(like winning to much).

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome to PachiTalk

13. The following user says "Thanks" to beachcat

Thanks
    Thanks Received

FEVER!!

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...