Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Ps3

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Ps3

amazing what people will pay for these. http://cgi.ebay.com/60-GB-Sony-PS3-p...em180052370849
    "betcha can't have just one"

PachiFu "the way of the sphere"

ダン

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Ps3

That is just insane!!!
    There's no need to fear....
    Pachislo: Speed Racer, King Camel, Beast Sapp, Sindbad Adventure, Death Valley.Pachinko: Popeye, Fever Kagetu, Fever Circus, Spiderman Neo American: Red,White,& Blue Deluxe

Thanks
    Thanks Received

thats pure BS !!! lots of them listed for 1500-3000 and thats nuts. do i hear shill?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

buyer is "not a registered user"

Quote Originally Posted by birdbrain View Post
    thats pure BS !!! lots of them listed for 1500-3000 and thats nuts. do i hear shill?

It was a BIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by scooby_doo_m2002; 11-18-2006 at 11:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Do Not Pay over Retail for the PS3 or Wii. Let the suckers buy the 1st run of them that may be defective. Prices will fall quick and used games will start to be available saving Tons of Cash for the patient. You also will be able to find out what games are good before you buy. Mike : )

I'd Buy a Wii and an XBOX 360 Both instead of just 1 Overpriced PS3. : )

6. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to vgc

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I waited Ten hours in line and the last one they gave out was to the guy right in front of me! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! On a good note my brothers both got one and sold them on ebay. One sold for $2150, and the other $1875. I'll try again with Sony's next shipment due before christmas.
    PACHISLO: POPEYE, SONIC LIVE, DRAGON DICE, RIO DE CARNIVAL, MU MU WORLD DX, KING CAMEL, SPIN LUCK, SUPER BLACKJACK, BETTY BOOP, SINDBAD ADVENTURE, TOP GUN, DEATH VALLEY, NEO ZETZ, YOSHIMUNE (x2), OSU BANCHO, SECRET TREASURE, DANCE MAN & BANG BANG DASH.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

We need those morons shopping in our auction site!
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

9. The following user says "Thanks" to Tulsa

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The guy is not going to pay the money for that auction!!! There has been several people just driving up the prices on the auctions to the sellers. Which sucks for the people who really do want to buy the item. If you don't like people making money from the PS3 & Elmo then just don't buy it. ( sorry for the ).

Thanks
    Thanks Received

i would guess you have some for sale then

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Selling something for more than retail value to idiots is scalping. It's a damned lowlife thing to do.

Gibisans - Japan West compirate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

For some of the prices I've seen, you could go to Japan and pick one up! And probably fly 1st class! (Of course, I know I'd get sidetracked and come home with nothing but some interesting pachinko stories!)

人生は恐れなければ、とても素晴らしいものなんだよ。
    人生に必要なもの。それは勇気と想像力、そして少しのお金だ。

14. The following user says "Thanks" to compirate

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by compirate View Post
    For some of the prices I've seen, you could go to Japan and pick one up! And probably fly 1st class! (Of course, I know I'd get sidetracked and come home with nothing but some interesting pachinko stories!)
    I doubt that!!!

I reckon you would come home with more than a few Pachinkos!!!

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Tulsa quote "Selling something for more than retail value to idiots is scalping. It's a damned lowlife thing to do."

Thats only if you dont charge tax on it Tulsa !!!!!! .....Besides retail is a subjective thing based on supply and demand .if you dont think so just look at your gas bill for the last year or so.if you do pay taxes its called the American business model done everyday other wise known as Profit hence the term Black friday meaning the day most businesses get to throw out their red ink and use the black ink meaning Profit .This happens every year at this time .........
    Jeff

17. The following user says "Thanks" to alstonj1

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by alstonj1 View Post
    Tulsa quote "Selling something for more than retail value to idiots is scalping. It's a damned lowlife thing to do."

Thats only if you dont charge tax on it Tulsa !!!!!! .....Besides retail is a subjective thing based on supply and demand .if you dont think so just look at your gas bill for the last year or so.if you do pay taxes its called the American business model done everyday other wise known as Profit hence the term Black friday meaning the day most businesses get to throw out their red ink and use the black ink meaning Profit .This happens every year at this time .........
    Well Said, I'm glad someone has heard of supply and damand.
    PACHISLO: POPEYE, SONIC LIVE, DRAGON DICE, RIO DE CARNIVAL, MU MU WORLD DX, KING CAMEL, SPIN LUCK, SUPER BLACKJACK, BETTY BOOP, SINDBAD ADVENTURE, TOP GUN, DEATH VALLEY, NEO ZETZ, YOSHIMUNE (x2), OSU BANCHO, SECRET TREASURE, DANCE MAN & BANG BANG DASH.

19. The following user says "Thanks" to 01PyTypeR#1140

Thanks
    Thanks Received

This is nothing more than scalping the item very much like the lowlife scum that stands outside of stadiums and concerts arenas trying to make a fat profit on an item with a clear face value. It's an illegal action in most states.

It's slimy and the lowlifes that perpetrate it should be tossed in jail.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Tulsa View Post
    This is nothing more than scalping the item very much like the lowlife scum that stands outside of stadiums and concerts arenas trying to make a fat profit on an item with a clear face value. It's an illegal action in most states.

WOW! All the crime in this world and people who take advantage of the Amarican way of supply and demand should be tossed in jail.........oooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk..... .......

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by DaStooge View Post
    amazing what people will pay for these. http://cgi.ebay.com/60-GB-Sony-PS3-p...em180052370849
    I smell Scallions! I think it is a Phony sale in order to induce a( greater than is) value to the item in peoples minds.OR its just a hoax made to get airtime on news and radio. Did you see the buyers History and what he bid on and at what price to get his 100% positive rating?. Now he isint a registered user! I SMELL SCALLIONS!
    Led Zepplin

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by 01PyTypeR#1140 View Post
    WOW! All the crime in this world and people who take advantage of the Amarican way of supply and demand should be tossed in jail.........oooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk..... .......
    Yep, I think you're getting it now.

Although I do take exception to your reference to the American way, or excuse me, you stated Amarican, now that group I'm not a part of and possibly they are the lowlife scum your defending.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Tulsa View Post

Again you don't get it Tulsa If you charge TAX on it its legal (the state gets their cut alls well ) hence all those ticket agencies that will get you sold out tickets for a premium convince fee attached price .also oil companies charging 3.50 cents a gallon for gas that cost 2.00 a gal now for reasons that were pure b.s. and showing profits out the ying yang for the same quarters (how many of them got arrested for this (0) .same for gambling its illegal till the state gets their cut then its OK . I'm sure their are tons of other examples .......
    Last edited by alstonj1; 11-19-2006 at 03:39 PM.
    Jeff

Thanks
    Thanks Received

It's slimy! It's disgusting! It's immoral!

Is this what you're defending Jeff? Slimy, greedy SOB's? Is that your position Jeff?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast