Thread: Looking for single shot ball door.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Looking for single shot ball door.

Hi all,
    I recently picked up this Nishijin single shot recycler that had been converted. I have converted it back to single shot because I didn't have one, but part of the conversion was to remove the ball door for inserting balls to shoot and replacing it with this red "reflector" thing. Any ideas where I might be able to find a replacement ball door?20210809_212951.jpg

Those nasty balls came with it. They went straight in the trash in case anyone is concerned.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Looking for single shot ball door.

Quote Originally Posted by phurst View Post
    Hi all,
    I recently picked up this Nishijin single shot recycler that had been converted. I have converted it back to single shot because I didn't have one, but part of the conversion was to remove the ball door for inserting balls to shoot and replacing it with this red "reflector" thing. Any ideas where I might be able to find a replacement ball door?

Not sure what you are referring to when you mention "red reflector thing", but the red faceplate behind the lower playtray door is actually for the win-reserve chamber. I believe this red faceplate is needed for overflow reserves to roll back into the launch area since the win-reserve chamber only hold a few balls at a time.

From the pic you provided, just looks like you need to remove the glass, feeder tray, feeder tray door, handle faceplates, and install 16x20 glass ($6 at home depot) aluminum handle faceplate.

You may also need a roll-down ramp on the bottom right-hand corner as well but it's hard to see as the door is in the way.

Hope this helps

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Looking for single shot ball door.

Thanks for your input. I had actually already done the conversion back to single shot. What I was referring to is this red plug they put in the ball feed hole.
    Screenshot 2021-09-27 084927.jpg

I had originally just drilled a hole in it while I was looking for the factory piece that went there originally, but have since removed it and just cut a small stainless plate to go there with a hole in it for feeding balls.

4. The following user says "Thanks" to phurst