Thread: New Pachislo question

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default New Pachislo question

IMG_3269.jpgJust picked up another machine and have a few questions. Anyone know the name of this one and where the payout button is. I filled it with 50 credits and played a while. I then pushed every button on it to get the coins out and they were never returned. I think it is supposed to be the small button on the far left but the marking is worn off. The other two buttons on top are the single token and the Max Bet. It does pay out anything over 50 so the hoper is working.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: New Pachislo question

Not sure the name of your machine
    I think the small round button is the return any unused tokens”
    Put some tokens in to register credits and try holding the button down for a few seconds
    another member may have this machine or one like it
    DON'T FEED THE

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Out of curiosity after I saw this post I looked for the machine on PachisloDB and found it pretty easily. It's a Heiwa from 2001. Of course I forgot its actual name though. But there's only 3 listed so you should find it pretty easily (it's blocked from the laptop I'm currently logged on or I'd get you the link). Either way, it is supposedly a fun machine.

Not sure what the payout button is on that machine. Some machines don't actually have a payout button and have a setting internally (dip-switch usually) that will pay out at the end of a bonus. I have a Heiwa from 2020 that doesn't have a payout button, for example.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yeah..on some machines you have to hold the button down and that changes the payout to either credits or coins. Pressing again and holding it will resort back to whatever you changed the first time you pressed and held.
    Also from looking at your picture, the 2 left reels don't line up evenly with the right one. They appear slightly lower. I don't know if that make a difference though. Maybe someone else can chime in about that.
    Yes it's a nice looking machine. How much did you pick it up for ?

5. The following user says "Thanks" to bjab

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Atoombolle View Post
    Out of curiosity after I saw this post I looked for the machine on PachisloDB and found it pretty easily. It's a Heiwa from 2001. Of course I forgot its actual name though. But there's only 3 listed so you should find it pretty easily (it's blocked from the laptop I'm currently logged on or I'd get you the link). Either way, it is supposedly a fun machine.

Not sure what the payout button is on that machine. Some machines don't actually have a payout button and have a setting internally (dip-switch usually) that will pay out at the end of a bonus. I have a Heiwa from 2020 that doesn't have a payout button, for example.
    Interesting. I discovered that if I hold the '1 bet' button for a couple of seconds my Heiwa machine pays out the credits. So I suppose that means I do not have a machine that doesn't have a payout button. .

7. The following user says "Thanks" to Atoombolle

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thank you to both of you for your help.
    Last edited by apachedawg; 04-26-2024 at 02:15 PM.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I actually messed with it a little more today and figured out that holding the far left button for about 5 seconds ejects the tokens and change the payout mode just like you explained. I gave $40 for the machine.

Quote Originally Posted by bjab View Post
    Yeah..on some machines you have to hold the button down and that changes the payout to either credits or coins. Pressing again and holding it will resort back to whatever you changed the first time you pressed and held.
    Also from looking at your picture, the 2 left reels don't line up evenly with the right one. They appear slightly lower. I don't know if that make a difference though. Maybe someone else can chime in about that.
    Yes it's a nice looking machine. How much did you pick it up for ?

10. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to apachedawg