Thread: God Game by Mizuho help

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default God Game by Mizuho help

I just recently purchased the Pachislo slot machine: God game, Muzuho corp: ZPS017-075963, Model number: 237465. This issue I'm having is that it seems to be stuck on a settings screen, and won't go into play mode. I've tried both a soft and hard reset several times without any changes. Does anyone have any experience with this? And does anyone know how to flip it back into "play mode?" Thanks ahead of time for any help.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: God Game by Mizuho help

first off

Welcome to Pachitalk

i have had machines stuck in "odds change" before

start the odds change steps from the beginning and work threw them to the end.. the machine will come out of that mode only when all the steps have been completed correctly..

this is some notes i have

In order to do a full reset or change odds, machine must be in idle mode with no tokens or credits being played.

Locate internal toggle switch (red tipped or silver with on/off tabs) or insert key into internal key switch (if your machine came with 2 keys).

Machine must be turned OFF. Turn key clockwise or flip reset toggle switch to the "ON" or "ODDS" position. Turn main power switch ON to access programming mode.

A number from 1 to 6 will be displayed on the CREDIT meter on the front door or on a display inside the door.

Locate the reset button. This will be located on your power supply. On SAMMY brand models, the button is on the inside of the door only.

Depress the button and notice movement of number being displayed on the credit meter. Once the desired level is displayed (1 to 6) pull "spin reels" handle (black or red knob on front door) down, like you are going to spin the reels, to lock odds level into machine memory.

Turn key switch back or flip toggle to "OFF" or "PLAY" position. Machine should immediately initialize. You will know the machine initialized if the "Insert Medal" light starts flashing. If not, make sure you remembered to press down the "SPIN REELS" lever. If it still doesn't initialize, turn power to the OFF position, wait 15 seconds and turn power switch back to ON position.
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

3. The following user says "Thanks" to Moparformances

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I've gone through these steps again and again and nothing new happens. Its still on the settings screen. The odds change, I press the lever and the odds are set... All of these seem to work, but the screen stays on a menu screen.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Here's a picture of the menu screen I'm trying to dismiss...

1.png

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by JCorrea View Post
    I've gone through these steps again and again and nothing new happens. Its still on the settings screen. The odds change, I press the lever and the odds are set... All of these seem to work, but the screen stays on a menu screen.
    I had a machine make me crazy like that once, too. I also bought a machine that the seller claimed he couldn't reset. If you have the key in the machine, after you set the odds, hold down the spin lever as you turn the key back to the on position. You may also need to turn the key off and back on as you hold the spin knob/lever down.

You can also try turning the machine off and on again as you hold down the spin knob/lever.

Some machines also use the door lock as reset input. Try turning that key as you hold the lever, and try turning the front key alone. It looks like your machine may not have the door lock. I have machines with small switches near the front lock, as well as a sensor that the door latch passes through. You need to activate the door switch if equipped.

On many machines, you gotta hold down the spin knob/lever as you turn the key. This has worked for me. I hope it helps.
    Last edited by pjtnascar; 07-28-2020 at 05:21 PM.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thank you everyone... Finally figured out one of the fuses was bad. Once I replaced it, it kicked it into play mode.

8. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to JCorrea