Thread: ladies and gentlemen start your wallets

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default ladies and gentlemen start your wallets

heres another very nice machinethis one is from France,and yes its rare...looks to be in very good working condition....i allways like these roulette style games.i saw one face to face back in the early 1980s in Alantic city n.j. antique showit had a little black mouse instead of the woman .i had heard it was steam boat Willie (not sure how it could be since the game was from France and Willie was from the u.s.a. )steam boat willie became famous after they change his name to Micky Mouse,,,maybe that is why the price of the one i was looking at was....$12,000.00...but i could have got it for $11,000.00......i passed....ebay listing https://www.ebay.ca/itm/EXTREMELY-RA...E/114122959029
    SCOTTIE

2. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to scottie banks

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: ladies and gentlemen start your wallets

is the price still going up on slots? I know lots are valuable, but it seems like the younger people aren't replacing the retiring collectors that really obsessed over the mechanical slots.
    WANTED: 10¥ games, pre-1950s machines, スマートボール (Smart Ball), payazzo/kronespill, Pickwick-style (~1905)
    if you have any of these in North America, let's talk.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

heres a pictures of the game.....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    SCOTTIE

5. The following user says "Thanks" to scottie banks

Thanks
    Thanks Received

good questioni really dont knowi think people just guess and put a price on it (it looks cool and its REALLY old ) and if it sells great and if it doesnt ,well ill drop the price by $100.00..theres two on ebay right now and one of them have benn on there for 4 months or more.....another thing people selling ALLWINS do is google it because they dont know anything about them.they see the forms,postings and games for sale over in the U.K. and they think gee mine looks like that one it must be worth x number of dollars...they just dont know its a totally different market over here. no one grew up in North America and remembers playing allwin when they were a kid LOL .....NOW haveing said that yes i do know antiques do go up in value...(after selling off all my stuff,i coulnt believe what i got for most of it ,but thats after collecting it over a 30 plus year span )........scottie
    SCOTTIE