Thread: Have you folks hears of Quick Quick Car washes

Chicken Fried Steak takethecastle57's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Have you folks hears of Quick Quick Car washes

I ask this because I have one of these Quick Quack over here and they do a good job in washing the vehicles and have a strong vacuum to get the junk out of the car .

But wouldn't you know that the First time that I go though the wash my Rear Wiper cover on my under 2k mile 2023 Chevy Bolt EUV gets "Removed" by the Rolling Cloths they have . I found out while wiping down my car after the wash and then Notified the person on duty about what happened so he goes and checks the wash for the cover but did not find it . So I gave him my contact info if they find it later . The person I found out later was suppose to fill out a Incident report But Did not and used his Personal phone to take my information .

This happened the first week of this month and I have been back three times and got different responses from the person in charge one even took photos of the front of my car but not where the rear wiper cover is missing .

My car I have tried online to get this wiper cover from GM parts store but all I get is they refund my money and say that the part is on Permanent backorder

So folks This Franchise does not care about the customer and I would be cautious about doing business with them .

And I have not received any phone calls from them and yesterday I got a Email from them that they stated that they tried to contact me and I did not respond so they Closed the Incident report on it .

What happened to caring about the customer ??

Oh the First visit I signed up for the Highest monthly plan Ceramic Duck for $39 per month unlimited monthly car washes .

Rant over

But I used the Automatic washes at the Shell and 7/11 with no parts missing and
    good customer service .
    Last edited by takethecastle57; 04-21-2024 at 09:48 AM.
    When things don't go right the 1st time , Step back ,Take a break and come back renewed. RGS

2. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to takethecastle57

Chicken Fried Steak takethecastle57's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Have you folks hears of Quick Quick Car washes

When things don't go right the 1st time , Step back ,Take a break and come back renewed. RGS