Thread: Slotusa is pissing me off

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Angry Slotusa is pissing me off

I won and paid for my first Pachinko on The 19th, then day I get a notice from Fedex with a tracking # and delivery date for today so I cancelled all plan for the early day. Well 2pm hits and still no pinball so I call Fedex. It seems Slotusa made up a shipping tag, so Fedex flagged me, but never sent the machine off. I have been in email contact with them 2 or 3 times since I paid. Gwad I hope they took alllllllll this extra time to make sure that it is prestine, clean and all lights are factory fresh.. I know this may sound trivial compared to the problems in the South but damned one would think a buisness would worry how they treat customers, that talk on a board like this. I maybe new but I'm rude and will talk smack. Thanks for letting me vent.
    "Pretty Girls make people happy" by Colleen Coover (Small Favors)

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Slotusa is pissing me off

it is kind of rude of them
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Slotusa fills their own container for fedex, they sent tracking info 2 or 3 days before Fedex picks it up. I always check fedex web site for correct tracking info.

their usual delivery time for me is 10 to 14 days after I paid. sometimes even later.
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

But FedEx doesn't deliver on Sat (unless the shipper pays extra).

It has always bugged me that their website gives estimated delivery times on days they don't even deliver. I have a package 'scheduled for delivery' today (24th), but the shipper didn't pay for Sat residential delivery so I have to wait until Mon. They won't even let me come to FedEx to get it. Luckily it's not a pachi, so I'm not freaking out too much.

cmk
    7 Pachislos, 1 vintage Pachinko; ask about 'em.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

FedEx GROUND delivers on Saturday, and takes Mondays off.

FedEx EXPRESS doesn't do weekends.
    logicprobe
    Retired - Living on a Wing and a prayer!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hmmm Then I wonder where my package is! It arrived last night at the local FedEx place via FedExGround. That kinda blows.

cmk
    7 Pachislos, 1 vintage Pachinko; ask about 'em.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

You won the auction on the 19 Sept? That is only 5 days. That really doesn't seem that long to me for a package this size. Besides, I think I would be upset with DestroyEx not SlotUSA. But your right, this is a good place to vent. And it does always make you feel better. Hope your package arrives soon.
    Life
    It's what happens
    When you least expect it.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Slotusa still has the machine at there local, Fedex hasn't even seen it yet, that is the problem. It was paid for on the Monday 19 in the pm , ok so if it was packed on Tuesday the 20th or even Wednesday the 21st, Why would Fedex not have have it in there hands by Friday the 23rd. In my old job I worked part of my day in an Ebay sellers warehouse, 4 days to not have it to shipper was unheard of, If we did not have it packed by the day after payment, it was cause we were waiting on a check to clear. (I paid Paypal) so no wait is necessary. They already left me Pos feedback on ebay, so they are the one that can get hurt buy this not me, I'm waiting for the machine to leave mine. They have lots of good feedback, but lots of ppl like me do read the Negs aswell, I'm not trying to be an ass, but the only shipping infor I've been given was from the Fedex heads up. You know if they only ship on Mondays thats fine BUT tell me so, is that too much to ask?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Two thoughts...I think SlotUSA ships around once a week...depending on end day, if I PayPal immediately I've seen them ship 1-2 days later...if I PayPal later it seems to take until the next week.

Also, SlotUSA seems to use FedEx Home Delivery. This service, different from business delivery-oriented FedEx Ground, uses the trucks with the dog holding the package in its mouth (without apparent irony) and has service days of Tuesday-Saturday, as well as deliveries as late as 8PM. See http://www.fedex.com/us/services/us/homedelivery.html

FedEx Ground is still Monday-Friday. See http://www.fedex.com/us/services/us/ground.html

But in any case, I've gotten some of the best deals on modern pachinkos from SlotUSA...even if I've had to clean or adjust a few, they have had amazing end prices on eBay occasionally. Just my two cents...
    [D] means [developement] [doramatic] [demention] and [design]

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by pervataru
    You know if they only ship on Mondays thats fine BUT tell me so, is that too much to ask?

No it isn't. And would probably would save a lot of headaches if they so stated in there auction. Usually all it takes is a little information to keep people happy.
    Life
    It's what happens

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The info would be great and yes would satify me, to a point, I still am dieing to go all pin ball wiard lol. I hope I don't need to much cleaning, and even less fixing, or you'll see me selling it for parts after it explode. I hve no tec know how. Going to call them on Monday to see if I can get an update or what not, any suggestions who to talk to there?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

You are going to love your pachinko. You may even end up switching to pachinko's. I have only bought one machine from SlotUSA, and that was my first one. Besides being the dirtest machine I have received, I didn't have any problems. It did take 10 days to get here though.
    Life
    It's what happens

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Just keep checkin the Fedex tracking. It will arrive at your doorstep in about another week or so. SlotUSA is one of the slowest shippers around. On the bright side if you complain enough they might send you some extra rusty balls for your troubles.

This is my personal opinion, or of the voices in my head, and are not meant to reflect the opinion of this board.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

This was posted in one of the other threads. I hope it helps in some small way.

Joe
    SlotUSA.com
    http://SlotUSA.com
    866-Slot-USA
    866-756-8872
    Sales* Service* Direct Importer
    Life
    It's what happens

Thanks
    Thanks Received

ok after I whine like a lil girl, what is the best way to clean and polish those rusty balls, (not Rusty's Balls he can clean and polish them himself)

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Here goes a thread dedicated to it.

http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/show...=ball+cleaning
    Life
    It's what happens

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Exclamation Re: Slotusa is pissing me off

Slotusa = 10 to 14 days to NJ, NEVER less

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Lddrizzt
    Just keep checkin the Fedex tracking. It will arrive at your doorstep in about another week or so. SlotUSA is one of the slowest shippers around. On the bright side if you complain enough they might send you some extra rusty balls for your troubles.
    I just received some balls from SlotUSA that I won in an ebay auction. Yup, rusty balls. Actually, the bag has many rust marks on it. I haven't opened the bag to see how many balls are rusty.

Is this typical condition for balls to arrive? The Ebay description says that balls are used but in good condition, not rusty. The pictures don't show any rusty balls. Grr...

At least I have a rock tumbler already. I'll just need to find some walnut shells and get busy.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yep, that's normal for them. Put them in a CLR mixture and then rinse them thoroughly and they'll be fine. Now you'll probably find a few that are just something you won't want to run in your machine but usually you'll have enough extra they pack in to cover those.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Slotusa does not ship out the container that they pack for FedEx until it is full! If it takes two days to fill it gets sent out. If it takes a week to fill then and only then is it sent out! As far as contacting them they ether don't return your calls when you leave a message or it takes a long time. In other words a message on there answering machine is almost useless! Take in account the time zone and call when ever you have a chance in the day. Sooner or later you will get a live person. Once you do they will try to help you the best they can. Three things are common with them. It takes a long time to get your machine, they will in the end make things right, and they will almost all ways give you tokens or rusty balls to make up for things. Ask for the tokens or balls if that is something you can use. On the balls make a big stink about you being told;d they will come rusty and someone may hand pick some out that is better than what you would get. I did this and yes there were a few rusty ones but the majority was good.