Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I have no idea what machine I have here... Spiderman I guess

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: I have no idea what machine I have here... Spiderman I guess

In your video, the grinding noise is the shooter working properly. There are gears in there, so they make some noise. You are not firing balls though. So you need to do as Luckydog suggested and open the lower front door, and check for anything (dirt, animal hair, pins, paper clips, coins, lint, marbles, or ball bearings) blocking the path of the balls. Very often, some one will put a ball bearing into a pachinko which is slightly too big. That gums up the works perfectly.

In the picture, you have to flip the ball stop all the way to the right, if it drops back down, it will stop balls from going into the jackpot mechanism. The ball dump sounded like it was off in your video. That is, balls dropped into the jackpot mechanism, but did not continue out the bottom of the pachinko. If you load about 30 balls into the top tray at the front of the pachinko, you should be able to shoot them up into the playfield. If not, pushing a mechanical button (not an electrical button) or sliding a mechanical switch (not an electrical switch) should transfer the balls from the top tray to the bottom tray. If not, then you got something wrong in the lower door.
    Da' Horse!

Don't F with Pachinko Machines, Man !

2. The following user says "Thanks" to heima

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Not sure if you are new to pachinko, but I'll pop the basic guides in here, just in case, they can be useful to refer to

PachiTalk Research Center - FAQ - Pachinko - Modern Pachinko Game Setup, Playing Troublehooting FAQ - PachiTalk

PachiTalk Research Center - FAQ - Pachinko - Pachinko - Modern Day Operation - PachiTalk

Also you do need to make sure you have filled the rear hopper with enough pachinko balls as this is a simple thing that could cause an error and prevent play

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

4. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to hanabi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by heima View Post
    In your video, the grinding noise is the shooter working properly. There are gears in there, so they make some noise. You are not firing balls though. So you need to do as Luckydog suggested and open the lower front door, and check for anything (dirt, animal hair, pins, paper clips, coins, lint, marbles, or ball bearings) blocking the path of the balls. Very often, some one will put a ball bearing into a pachinko which is slightly too big. That gums up the works perfectly.

In the picture, you have to flip the ball stop all the way to the right, if it drops back down, it will stop balls from going into the jackpot mechanism. The ball dump sounded like it was off in your video. That is, balls dropped into the jackpot mechanism, but did not continue out the bottom of the pachinko. If you load about 30 balls into the top tray at the front of the pachinko, you should be able to shoot them up into the playfield. If not, pushing a mechanical button (not an electrical button) or sliding a mechanical switch (not an electrical switch) should transfer the balls from the top tray to the bottom tray. If not, then you got something wrong in the lower door.

Excellent info... Let me clarify where I'm a.

When I load balls in the top hopper with the piece up so the balls can go through the balls instantly flow out of the machine and into the tray.

I opened the front glass and lower front door ( I do have the key ) and everything appear to be clear. So, when I twist the shooter knob it just "fires blanks" so to speak. lol

So it appears there are 2 separate problems. And that's crazy because everything worked when I put it in the closet last year.

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

If the balls are flowing from the back into the front, Its probably just catching up on payouts, The best way is to just keep cycling the balls from front to back until it finishes, This might be a few hundred balls or a few thousand

If you can hear the shooter firing, but no balls, then pop open the front glass, Press the lever down in the bottom RH corner where the door was and open up the lower front panel to access the path from the front tray to the shooter. There might be something stuck in there.
    Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenclam View Post
    If the balls are flowing from the back into the front, Its probably just catching up on payouts, The best way is to just keep cycling the balls from front to back until it finishes, This might be a few hundred balls or a few thousand

If you can hear the shooter firing, but no balls, then pop open the front glass, Press the lever down in the bottom RH corner where the door was and open up the lower front panel to access the path from the front tray to the shooter. There might be something stuck in there.
    Hmm this could be the case because with the glass open I made myself a massive winner!

8. The following user says "Thanks" to Justin444

Thanks
    Thanks Received

if the balls are falling to the front tray below the glass its catching up on payouts, if they are falling out the back, you still haven't found the payout motor dump lever

with the lower front door open, check the track in front very carefully, it could be something as simple as a dust ball or fuzz keeping balls from the shooter!!

I fixed one that had a small piece of shipping peanut blocking the ball path
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

10. The following user says "Thanks" to luckydog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by luckydog View Post
    if the balls are falling to the front tray below the glass its catching up on payouts, if they are falling out the back, you still haven't found the payout motor dump lever

with the lower front door open, check the track in front very carefully, it could be something as simple as a dust ball or fuzz keeping balls from the shooter!!

I fixed one that had a small piece of shipping peanut blocking the ball path
    They are falling out of the back. Dang. I did find the little black lever that releases all the balls but it doesn't seem to fix anything.
    Ok, I'll keep checking for why the balls cant get to the shooter. GRRR this thing!

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well if they are failing straight through and out the back, then the ball dump must be open, or payout assembly not fitted correctly, But normally the first. Don't know this frame, so not sure how to reset it. Sorry.
    Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

too bad they haven't discovered teleporting yet

Clam or I could just pop over and help
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2