Thread: help please : how can ibuild this?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default help please :) how can ibuild this?

heloo iwant to build pachinko with tokens and hopper and coin selector like this:
    Star Wars Pachinko Machine in Arcade Room Standing Case Battle Counter Tokens | eBay

so ware ican buy kit or if some one know about this board? or ware ican buy this machine?!

thank you

Thanks
    Thanks Received

No such thing as kits. That's like trying to buy a kit to build your own big screen TV- there's just no such thing.
    Try Craigslist, eBay, Yahoo Japan Auction, or one of the very few (and always seem to be marginal type businesses) pachinko importers.
    Good Luck.
    EM Pinballs & Arrangeballs

3. The following user says "Thanks" to emmadog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: help please :) how can ibuild this?

I think I remember Five Brothers was offering a coin op system for modern pachinkos to be used in bars. They just recently went out of business and I am not sure if any of these were ever completed. If so, I think someone bought out their inventory and iis openiing a business in Ohio. Might be a place to check.
    "Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well."
    Pachiholic and Proud!!! サメ

Thanks
    Thanks Received

There are Japanese dealers that offer the boards for this type of conversion, but you need to make a lot of modifications to the pachinko machine to wire them in and I expect that all the instructions will be in Japanese.

There is a thread about removing a pachinko machine from one of these cabinets, which will give you some idea of the modifications involved.

Alternatively, if you want a pachinko that accepts coins/tokens (but doesn't have any sort of cash/prize payout system) then my card reader emulator dongles can be set up to payout balls to the front tray when a coin is inserted.

6. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to daverob

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

What do you want the machine to do. Is it for entertainment or the chance to win a prize. All of these type of machines are cyclic, requiring the internal ball paths to be modified. Also I have seen some where the front tray is sealed meaning the customer has no access to the balls themselves. Plus then the shooter has to be disabled when out of credits.

Let us know how you want the machine to pay and play. We all might be able to come up with a solution.
    Last edited by Drunkenclam; 01-09-2014 at 05:57 AM.
    Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Card Shark View Post
    I think I remember Five Brothers was offering a coin op system for modern pachinkos to be used in bars. They just recently went out of business and I am not sure if any of these were ever completed. If so, I think someone bought out their inventory and iis openiing a business in Ohio. Might be a place to check.
    I was at Five Brothers a few weeks ago and saw two of them there with my own eyes. I know the guys taking over were trying to ship as little as possible to reduce costs so they may still be there, and they may work a sweet deal so they don't have to bother with them. I was sorely tempted but didn't have the money or space to take them at the time.

Good Luck!

My Pachinkos: Freddy vs Jason, Rave, Titanic

9. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Harleyguy

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenclam View Post
    What do you want the machine to do. Is it for entertainment or the chance to win a prize. All of these type of machines are cyclic, requiring the internal ball paths to be modified. Also I have seen some where the front tray is sealed meaning the customer has no access to the balls themselves. Plus then the shooter has to be disabled when out of credits.

Let us know how you want the machine to pay and play. We all might be able to come up with a solution.
    please send me a private message with your email,,,,

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I want the machine acting by coins
    I put the currency gets credit and note me on the screen credits I have ...
    All access to balls should be blocked.
    And once I get pills then it is added to the credits screen. Or I get money through the hopper.
    Or I press a button and then the credits are depleted from the screen and become money through the hopper
    And as soon as I run out of credits I can not play the machine or that the shooter will stop working.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Wow that is a major mix between a slot machine and a pachinko. Dispite that ad saying it was built for the US market, it clearly has all the writing and instuctions in Japanese. I 'll will try to ready through the instuctions to see how this one work, But looking at the pictures it takes an unspecified type of coin to play ( there is no currency demonination listed by the coin slot Then at the bottom there is a standard coin/token payout hopper (remember if its in Japan, it will not payout currency, in fact the credit slot isn't connected to the payout hopper.

These guys sell that parts, But no idea how to put it together.
    They also sell the complete cabinets

パチンコ実機用アミューズ筐体 : 中古パチスロ・パチンコ実機販売【家庭用スロット・パチンコ販売 ブレイズ】

–医“‚≪ƒŸƒャƒ若‚冴ƒ<ƒ潟ƒˆ*篏“ƒ‘ƒƒ潟‚括”(紊)‚潟 ‚ゃƒ喝‡冴—Ÿ堺œ‚祉ƒƒƒˆ - ƒゃƒ•‚‚!

If 5 brothers had them. it might be worth seeing if you can get purchase the equipment and leave the cabinet behind
    Ian #UKPachinko

13. The following user says "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenclam View Post
    Wow that is a major mix between a slot machine and a pachinko. Dispite that ad saying it was built for the US market, it clearly has all the writing and instuctions in Japanese. I 'll will try to ready through the instuctions to see how this one work, But looking at the pictures it takes an unspecified type of coin to play ( there is no currency demonination listed by the coin slot Then at the bottom there is a standard coin/token payout hopper (remember if its in Japan, it will not payout currency, in fact the credit slot isn't connected to the payout hopper.

These guys sell that parts, But no idea how to put it together.
    They also sell the complete cabinets

パチンコ実機用アミューズ筐体 : 中古パチスロ・パチンコ実機販売【家庭用スロット・パチンコ販売 ブレイズ】

–医“‚≪ƒŸƒャƒ若‚冴ƒ<ƒ潟ƒˆ*篏“ƒ‘ƒƒ潟‚括”(紊)‚潟 ‚ゃƒ喝‡冴—Ÿ堺œ‚祉ƒƒƒˆ - ƒゃƒ•‚‚!

If 5 brothers had them. it might be worth seeing if you can get purchase the equipment and leave the cabinet behind
    but iwant to buy only kit or only board with instructions...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I think I am going to see if Five Brothers still has those 2 machines sitting around and are willing to make a deal.
    "Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well."
    Pachiholic and Proud!!! サメ

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have loads of questions regarding these. That's why my answers are vague. What does 1 credit buy you. 25 balls or 1 minute of play time. Is credit added on balls won. Or start pocket hits? If on a timer. what happens during extended reaches. (I normslly stop firing to watch and listen to the reach video) What happens when machine hits multiply jackpot. A pachi in a parlour will payout over 20,000 balls easy and can go on for over an hour. Thats a lot of time and credit. I think the best versions to convert are the light or sweet ones. With more regular but smaller jackpots.
    Last edited by Drunkenclam; 01-09-2014 at 08:34 PM.
    Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hi Pachitalk member,
    i hope this help this is a particular hopper type kit from Japan so you will need to import

http://www.am-slot.com/g-kit/g-kit03.html

http://www.am-slot.com/pdf/g-kit_s2.0_setumei.pdf
    Last edited by ryantiger99; 01-11-2014 at 10:31 AM.
    Pachislo:Fist of the North Star(restored)with side art Sammy,Fire Drift Sammy Pachinko: Hanabi Air Vision,Indiana Jones,Captain Harlock,Star Wars,GT Time,Magic Lamp,Marylin Monroe, Powerful Zero,Onmyoji,LooneyTunes,Evangelion1,2 & 3 , X files, Matrix

18. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to ryantiger99

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I don't want to be the devils advocate, but considering the time, cost, and logistics of making this happen, wouldn't be easier to just buy the pre-made system, and ship it to Israel? Then if necessary, swap out the pachinko for whatever? Yes, it is heavy, but it doesn't have to go by air. Alternatively, make a deal with the seller. Buy the cabinet without the StarWars pachinko, this will reduce the price and weight. The seller can easily sell the Star Wars for about $400.

Sometimes the path to a solution is a subtractive process, not an additive one.
    Da' Horse!

Don't F with Pachinko Machines, Man !

20. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to heima

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Good idea, but as Candyflip would testify. Comversion back to a standard machine is sometimes not as simple as it sounds

I'm going to have a flick through the manual and see if I can work out how these things work, i have 2 cyclic machines in my collection and wondering how I can make them more challenging before I revert them back to standard.
    Ian #UKPachinko