Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [HELP] New To machine. Mumu World DX

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: [HELP] New To machine. Mumu World DX

Quote Originally Posted by Predator04 View Post
    Ok maybe someone can help me. i want to change it from credit mode to direct mode so when you win it will dispense your winning in the tray. I have tried holding down the cancel button ( i think its on the far left next to the 1 credit button?) and nothing happens. it still stays at zero and according to the Manuel i need it to be at --. also how can i get the coins out of the hopper automatically?> or somehow rig a button to despence them in the tray holder? thanks!
    I don't know much about this machine but it might just not have another mode..some don't..but if you want it to pay out each time just load it up with 50 credits then add 3 tokens every time you spin..so pretty much the same as if you could switch modes, you just have to remember to fill up the credits first..

Quote Originally Posted by Predator04 View Post
    Cant edit. But also need to know how to play this game. like when i get to a new screen do i always got for that middle reel? like when i went to the state when the dinosour is chasing you. What do i need to do in order for him not to stomp on me?
    Again I don't know much about this game, but if there are no on screen indicators showing a certain button to push then there is probably nothing you can do but wait and be lucky and hopefully not get stepped on.. Like regular slot machines most everything is random so you just have to wait and get lucky..
    Last edited by MrGneiss; 08-15-2012 at 06:56 AM.

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2