Thread: Pachi payout question...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Question Pachi payout question...

Hey all!

I am very new to Pachislo slots but have managed to collect 4 very nice machines in less than three weeks and have a question that applies to all of them (some more than others). When the crdits get up to 50 all the machine seem to never lose. I know that they are suposed to pay out of the hopper for any win over the 50 credit limit but for the machines to start "giving away the farm every time it hits 50 credits ruins the fun of playing the game.

The machines I am experiancing this with include:
    1. ZETZ
    2. NEO PLANET
    3. GAMERA
    4. ALIBABA

Is there a real solution to this issue or do they all do this and if so I am interested in getting your perspective. It just seems totally lame to me...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Pachi payout question...

try different odds on the machines, I had a don don king that was very stingy, i wish it would have paid out more
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

3. The following user says "Thanks" to luckydog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have a Urusei Yatsura Pachislo and it's very stingy with payouts. When it hits, it hits for a long time, but I've only done that twice.
    As luckydog says set the odds higher. I have noticed you get the best animations with the odds set to 1 but hitting anything with mine
    set to 1 is pretty tough.

5. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Steve Cebu

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The machines can't store more than 50 credits,all pachislo machines are that way, it's a japanese gambling law .You can't compare them to vegas style slots.Pachislo machines are more of an arcade type machine with all types of gimmicks and sounds and skill levels of play.It is also a law that the machine has to give a free spin back to the player now and then to get a chance to win back some losses.It prevents the parlors from rigging the machines to never payout.
    IMAGINATION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN KNOWLEDGE

7. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to yose

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Can anyone tell me how to adjust payout on NET Blackjack machine. Just got it yesterday and still trying to figure it out. Haven't been able to find much info or a manual online. I would appreciate any help.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Post some pictures if you can of the inside power supply and the front of the machine

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome to Pachitalk

In order to change odds, machine must be in idle mode with no tokens or credits
    being played. Locate internal toggle switch (red tipped or silver with on/off tabs)
    or insert key into internal key switch (if your machine came with 2 keys).
    Machine must be turned OFF. Turn key clockwise or flip reset toggle switch to
    the "ON" or "ODDS" position. Turn main power switch ON to access
    programming mode.
    A number from 1 to 6 will be displayed on the CREDIT meter on the front door or
    on a display inside the door. Locate the reset button. This will be located on
    your power supply. On SAMMY brand models, the button is on the inside of the
    door only.
    Depress the button and notice movement of number being displayed on the
    credit meter. Once the desired level is displayed (1 to 6) pull "spin reels" handle
    (black or red knob on front door) down, like you are going to spin the reels, to
    lock odds level into machine memory. Turn key switch back or flip toggle to
    "OFF" or "PLAY" position. Machine should immediately initialize. You will know
    the machine initialized if the "Insert Medal" light starts flashing. If not, make sure
    you remembered to press down the "SPIN REELS" lever.
    If it still doesn't initialize, turn power to the OFF position, wait 15 seconds and
    turn power switch back to ON position.

Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I am still trying to figure out how to change the pay out on my Blackjack machine. I have read a lot of suggestions but it seems they don't apply to my machine. I found the manual on this site, but it talks about two keys. My machine only has one key. Best I can figure out it is a 2001 model? I have found the volume button inside the door, but can't find any other place to adjust things. Here are some pictures of my machine. If anyone knows how to change the odds, I would appreciate the help. My husband and I really enjoy playing but it is so stingy. Thanks.DSC05969.JPGDSC05970.JPGDSC05971.JPGDSC05972.JPGDSC05973.JPGDSC05974.JPGDSC05975.JPGDSC05976.JPGinside door.JPG

12. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to crappiechick

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Someone has probably replaced the key switch with a toggle switch. The metal switch definitely looks incorrect, maybe it was once the odds key switch. The red square rocker switch is covering up some letters on the right side...so it was probably replaced as well, I think the red switch is power. If the red switch is power, use the metal switch like the key switch in the instructions you have. If this don't work. maybe whoever replaced the switch didn't fasten the wire good enough and it came loose.

14. The following user says "Thanks" to pachiwall

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks pachiwall! I believe you are on to something. The red toggle switch doesn't appear to do anything. It is hooked up to two wires, but it isn't the power button. The writing beside it shows an arrow, so it probably was a key at one time. The silver switch is the off/on switch. I'm not sure what to do now, but I'll keep reading and trying things and see what we can come up with.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The red switch should be the odds setting switch .As you said the toggle switch turns the machine on and off. to set the odds turn machine off , flip red switch on .Turn machine back on, select odds by pushing reset button to 1-6 decide odds press spin knob down and hold 5 seconds ,flip red switch off. machine should clear and be ready to play.

17. The following user says "Thanks" to yose

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks for the quick response. The flip switch (the one I feel was replaced) doesn't seem to do anything. I tried what you suggested. No numbers change - or anything for that matter - to make me think that button does anything.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Maybe it's a bad switch ,or wired backwards? or loose wires.That should be the odds set switch.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Also see if there is a different reset switch to use maybe on the inside of the door .Some machines have them there too.