Thread: oc-comics-n-stuff

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Exclamation Re: oc-comics-n-stuff

I am only one person of many who have dealt with them. My experience was a negative as I'm sure others have had also. But I'm sure many people have had a Positive.

I would have posted about this which ever way it went as I have done in the past with other Vendors.

These Threads can be a helpful thing about a vendor and the way they do business and how their business ethnics are currently running. They can show up and down trends as far as them servicing their customers.

Each person must make up there own mind on weather to do business with a vendor based on what is posted in these threads.

I did not start these posts to say to the world. "Don't Buy From Them".

Just to relate MY experience. The story is not over on this yet. I'll give them a little more time to straighten things out. If they do, they still have a customer. If not, they will never see another Red Cent from me.

I'm sure there are members here that have made a couple of purchases from them and have never had a problem and will continue to purchase from them.

To each his own. What I get out of this experience and the Fact that there are no Pachi's currently on either of their sights is a down turn in their business. It may continue that way or it may turn around. Time will tell.

E-Bay Store : eBay Store - OC Comics N Stuff: STAR WARS, WACKY WOBBLERS, NHL BEER STEINS

Main Store : Skillstop.com - Direct Gaming International

Closed E-Bay Store : http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...chislotstation
    72 Pachi's, 36 Pachinko's, 2 Pallots, 3 Pinn's & 2 Pachinko Bar Signs. Links to About Me: pachijunkie's Videos

2. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to new in town