Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: we have a theif in our mids

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: we have a theif in our mids

Quote Originally Posted by FTKServices View Post

Tulsa, just to let to know the smilies are still on the right when I click post reply.. it limits the amount you can view to only15... I remember you said they were back at the bottom & i am sure you are working on other things...
    Then you are remembering it wrong FTK.

The smilies are on the right where they should be by default. I have it currently set to show 15 in 5x3 format.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by FTKServices View Post
    yes, i am aware of that... thank you.. I just wanted to know if he is going to leave it like that then I will redo my favorite smilies... the one i used all the time are not on the list anymore...I will change my list to the favorite 15 instead of 30...
    Since favorite smilies aren't available right now, you're going to have a tough time performing this function.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

3. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Tulsa

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Sorry for the mix up... in the error post you stated
    "The smilies are now back to their default condition"
    I Thought that meant they were back to the bottom were they have been since I have been on here. I did not realize default was on the right side. sorry for the trouble & misunderstanding....
    thanks.

SPIN LUCK #2973 *** KING CAMEL *** SINBAD ADVENTURE *** AUTOMATIC *** WILD WOLF *** DEATH VALLEY *** NEO PLANETT *** THE CYBORG SOLDIER 009 SP *** DESTROYER

Thanks
    Thanks Received

These small problems should not be a bother to any of us. The Forum is still up and running and we are all doing our daily thing.

Tulsa is working hard to improve this Site. And with that comes growing pains. I am on other Forums that shut down totally when a problem arises or upgrades are put in place.

One was shut down for 5 days till the bugs were worked out and they were little bugs.

Be happy and thankful that the Forum is still up and running. I'm sure it would be allot easier for Tulsa to shut it down to make the repairs / upgrades.

Tulsa I have a suggestion. What about you putting in a "Maintenance Thread" for right now. If you have questions about a particular item you want to find out about if it is working or not you can post it there and we all can check it for you and report back.

That way all of the problems would be located on one thread and not posted all over the Forum. You could also update everyone on how the progress is going and anything you may have to change or shutdown while you are working on the forum. That would cut down on all the "Hey! this or that isn't working" Posts.

This thread would be for your questions to us and not for us to report problems unless you want us to. Just an idea.
    72 Pachi's, 36 Pachinko's, 2 Pallots, 3 Pinn's & 2 Pachinko Bar Signs. Links to About Me: pachijunkie's Videos

6. The following user says "Thanks" to new in town

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2