I'd seen some of their machines being sold through a local furniture store... they were displaying them for the Christmas season. They looked like any other machine up to that point, with the exception of the laminated case on some (those that didn't have the lamination were about $35 less). It was hard to tell their quality from that, since these were lower end models (Old Hanabi, ContiXXX, etc.) and older stuff. I also didn't know how long this store had them... whether they just got them in, or had them in storage since last Christmas. (Maybe in the owner's gameroom? )
I choked down the excessive claims on their eBay ads, and decided to try them out on a newer machine, and bought an Outlaw from them.

I was disappointed... it had some "issues"... and somehow must have missed a few inspections. It wasn't what I expected, and I'll leave it at that.

After some email communication with descriptions and photos, they were responsive and VERY quick to find a solution that made me EXTREMELY happy. The email was professional and courteous in every respect, and you could tell that customer satisfaction was very important to them.

Because of that experience, I turned right around and bought a Neo Magic Pulsar from them. THAT machine is as nice as I could EVER expect without it being brand new! It was immaculate... and just as my feedback said, "Museum Quality!" Since I communicated with Eric about the machines, he took the time out of his busy schedule to PERSONALLY oversee and inspect the NMP. A commitment to customer satisfaction on that level is rare these days!

He wanted a happy customer... AND HE GOT ONE!!! They showed me just what they can produce, and made sure that I had an experience that was up to my expectations. (and my expectations can be pretty high! :smt045 )

I wouldn't hesitate AT ALL to buy from them again. An informed buyer should be able to sort out the claims in the eBay ads, and base their bid accordingly. Their service makes their machines worth the extra you might pay, compared to most other sellers.