Thread: Ball lifter from Arby

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Ball lifter from Arby

The ball lifter I received from Arby is great! I put it on the Fever King that I bought from Logicprobe. My son Tyler wanted to play it so I let him while I watched how everything worked. He put it into it's first Fever! I can see that the mod Arby did to put a container on top of the unit will be needed! It should help with the overflow and give it more balls to work with in a fever.

2. The following user says "Thanks" to Lazarus

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Ball lifter from Arby

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    The ball lifter I received from Arby is great! I put it on the Fever King that I bought from Logicprobe. My son Tyler wanted to play it so I let him while I watched how everything worked. He put it into it's first Fever! I can see that the mod Arby did to put a container on top of the unit will be needed! It should help with the overflow and give it more balls to work with in a fever.
    Got a link to where you bought it?

Crippenese spoken here. drcrippen324's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

it would have been streaight from the pachitalk auction site as i was eyeing it up
    My rice krispies told me to do it

please note pachitalk.com cannot be held responsible for any injuries or death that occur as a results of anything strange people like me suggest you do

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I Knew Arby (Arbycoffee) Member profile http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/member.php?u=684
    Would ether have one or could get me one. I sent Arby a PM, told him what I wanted. He got one for me. As simple as that! Can't get any better. If he has one listed in the pachitalk auction then get it through there. This is the same ball lift I got from Arby. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...5735&rd=1&rd=1 I payed a little more but I did not have to go through ebay and the packing was shipping goon tough! Priority shipping along with the best customer service you could ask for. Yes there is a reason we go through arby for pachinko-pachislo related items! Maybe this needs a little bit more praise.

6. The following user says "Thanks" to Lazarus

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    I Knew Arby (Arbycoffee) Member profile http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/member.php?u=684
    Would ether have one or could get me one. I sent Arby a PM, told him what I wanted. He got one for me. As simple as that! Can't get any better. If he has one listed in the pachitalk auction then get it through there. This is the same ball lift I got from Arby. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...5735&rd=1&rd=1 I payed a little more but I did not have to go through ebay and the packing was shipping goon tough! Priority shipping along with the best customer service you could ask for. Yes there is a reason we go through arby for pachinko-pachislo related items! Maybe this needs a little bit more praise.
    Oh well, I already filled my gameroom with machines from Pachi auctions and vendors with websites. A ball lifter would be cool though...will that feed 2 machines? Do you have pics of this setup?
    Last edited by Pat98TJ; 11-13-2006 at 11:50 AM.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Pat98TJ View Post
    Oh well, I already filled my gameroom with machines from Pachi auctions and vendors with websites. A ball lifter would be cool though...will that feed 2 machines? Do you have pics of this setup?
    I was thinking about that too.
    You would have to pipe the loser balls to a mutual collecting point and set up a fill for each machine out of a top hopper.
    I was looking at Lowes the other day and saw some 4" to 2" PVC flanges that would work for putting under the drop cute....then I would need to pipe the balls to a hopper.... I think compirate had a thread about one he built that had a fill setup for several machines. Yeah! You could put a bunch of machines on one lifter.
    Now I'll need about 25,000 more balls..... a dozen more trays I'll have to knock a hole around the side for a window.:sigh1:
    Last edited by sailorpatp; 11-13-2006 at 12:25 PM.

10. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to arbycoffee

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I was told from Arby that one ball lifter can run four machines. Thanks Arby for the Pict's and videos.