Thread: Sinbad Adveture Arrived!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Sinbad Adveture Arrived!

I received the Machine after only 2 days form Pachinko Palace you cant beat that! I think its a great addition. Now I have to move SpinLuck to my apt so my GF can keep Sinbad at her place!!! She likes it better.I live 5 blocks from her and live on the fourth floor I send the machines to her place then take them to mine and carry them up the stairs didnt want to do that to the SpinLuck but thats how it goes. I sent pics of the box of Sinbad that came from UPS with Huge holes punched through it. If you look closely you can actually see the machine. I really thought the worse for the machine but only through sheer luck did it not get damaged. After going over the machine with a fine tooth come the only thing out of place was the reel track or mount it was tight but had to be moved to the furthest
    left of its adjustability so that the reels were lined up perfectly with the windows on the door. So far the absolute best packing came from Pachislo .com I got King Camel from them and it came in a box, within a box Wrapped in plastic and sponge. And the usual foam they even wrapped sponge and cardboard over the reel lever!!! The machine looked like it came from the factory!!!!!!
    I have a lot to find out about this new Machine and will add volume controls to it.
    Just as with the SpinLuck theres no time to play it now. Im still preparing my Gameroom for the new additions.. tomorrow the Mosquito arrives!

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
    Led Zepplin

2. The following user says "Thanks" to Eddie

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Sinbad Adveture Arrived!

Looks like someone tried to put their foot thru it!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ouch!

That's painful to look at.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Congrats on your new addition to the collection.

As to the condition of the box. PP must ship 6 or 7 machines a day, from the way they are pumping them out on eBay. UPS must stop at the PP warehouse daily to pick up machines. Probably the same driver every day. You would think that they know they are slots and to be a more careful with them. This is a joke.
    This machine only had to travel over the bridge, through the City and into Brklyn. It's obvious by the condition of the box, UPS could care less what's inside. It must be the employees at the NY NY UPS terminal. The last delivery I received from PP went north instead of east. It left PP, then went to Nanuet NY term, from there it arrived at the Albany, NY term, then to the Springfield, MA term and finally to the Manchester, NH term. Item arrived in OK shape. Nothing like you received. I'm glad the machine was alright.
    Last edited by rjb0388; 04-25-2006 at 11:55 PM.
    Super Black Jack - Dragon Dice - Spin Luck - Las Vegas - King Camel - Terminator(IGT) - Destroyer - Neo Pharoah Zetz

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The pics are of the box just as it came. The UPS man knows that they are Slot machines because my GF talks with him when she recieves them. Plus she orders tons of stuff so the UPS man is no stranger. It must have happend at a depot. I cant believe the machine didnt get poked. FedEx is delivering the Mosquito tomorow lets see how that arrives. The level select doesnt seem to be working on the Sinbad but I only tried to change it once. When I have more time I will see if there is a problem.
    Led Zepplin

7. The following user says "Thanks" to Eddie

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I noticed that the condition of the boxes worsened when I was having several machines delivered in a short period of time - as though somewhere along the route there was someone that was getting "ticked" because "here comes another one". I have actually had the Fed Ex guys act irritated and complain that the boxes are too big and heavy. I say, if you can't handle it - get another job!
    ...Carol

9. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to clau