Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Search for Top Gun turned up nothing

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Search for Top Gun turned up nothing

Quote Originally Posted by vespacar
    I think the test is that if slot player still has top gun! Sounds like it could go either way!
    Well if he were to UPDATE HIS PROFILE then we might already know this information

Chris

Fever Hunter the-pachinko-master!'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

I noticed pachislo.com has them in stock for $429.00. Sounds expensive to me but I don't know what they normally bring. I have bought a few machines there and have been happy with them for the most part but beware they will need a good cleaning when they arrive. Their tech support kind of sucks since they can barely speak english.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by the-pachinko-master!
    I noticed pachislo.com has them in stock for $429.00. Sounds expensive to me but I don't know what they normally bring. I have bought a few machines there and have been happy with them for the most part but beware they will need a good cleaning when they arrive. Their tech support kind of sucks since they can barely speak english.
    Actually, that's where we've purchased our volume controllers (syscom.com), and we haven't had any problems with their products or their ability to communicate. And I guarantee that their command of the English language is a lot better than my command of their native language, not to mention the fact that there is no correlation whatsoever between what language someone speaks and the condition in which a machine arrives.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by pfurman
    Actually, that's where we've purchased our volume controllers (syscom.com), and we haven't had any problems with their products or their ability to communicate. And I guarantee that their command of the English language is a lot better than my command of their native language, not to mention the fact that there is no correlation whatsoever between what language someone speaks and the condition in which a machine arrives.
    No,don't misunderstand me,I have bought 6 pachinko machines from them in the past and will most likely buy more in the future. They just don't shop them out like some of the other venders. But they sometimes have good sales on their stuff so cleaning them up is no big deal. I personally have had to call them once and they are hard to understand and likewise with them. Its no big deal,most questions are answered here anyway.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I got a somewhat dirty machine from them, too. The machine even had a coin/token slot that was so corroded that coins wouldn't go into it. They did compensate me for my efforts on cleaning and did send out a new coin acceptor slot.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by slotter
    I got a somewhat dirty machine from them, too. The machine even had a coin/token slot that was so corroded that coins wouldn't go into it. They did compensate me for my efforts on cleaning and did send out a new coin acceptor slot.
    Yes,its true that sometimes you might have to clean them up a little bit but when they blow them out they don't mess around.....I remember they had batman(pachinko) the summer before last blowing them out at $99.00. They were sold out before I found out about it, but their price's have gone up as of late. Everything pachinko use to be under $200.00. But they do have higher end pachinko's now so I guess they are learning what the market is here in the USA. For the most part,they are worth buying from. And they do have decent parts to buy from as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2