To all you that have put L pads and other volume controls on your pachi machines, If Big Bear would have been around when you got your machine, WOuld it be worth the 20 extra for his installed volume control? And to those who have big bear volume controls do they work real well? There are times I can have the machine kinda loud, and other times it needs to be really quite due to family sleeping. The two volume controls that I have purchased (radio shack) work alright but you have a fine line. 9x out of ten I can't get it where I want it so there is no sound at all. While turning the volume control down, it gets to a certain point, statics and shuts off. I am wanting something that is like a radio, it keeps gradually (sp) getting softer and softer til there is no sound at all. not some level on 5 and when you go to 4 it automatically goes to 0 (no sound at all) Christmas is comming up and I almost have wife convienced of a big bear package deal and was just wandering what everyone's thoughts were on his volume controls?