Hello All. This is my first post here. I have been reading these pages since I bought my first machine about 3 weeks ago. I bought the machine from an individual and had an opportunity to try it before buying. The machine is titled "Pokorin" and I can't find any manufacturer info. I brought it home and it played perfectly until the third day when I got a trouble light on the front of the machine and a siren sound. It started shooting tokens out at the same time (always 49-52 tokens). I would turn it off and back on and it would shoot the tokens. I would push the red reset button and it would shoot tokens. I started searching and reading and learned how to do a key reset and cleared the problem. However, now when I insert tokens and start the reels spinning the stop lights come on but the buttons won't stop the reels. The reels eventually stop, but not with the buttons. I have checked all the connections that I can find with no results. I cleaned the buttons in case one was sticking, but that didn't help either. I have searched again, but haven't been able to find anything on this problem. I would appreciate some help if anyone has any ideas. I really like the machine and will definately get a couple more when I am able. Thanks...

Bob