Thread: Multiple Pachislo and Pachinko for sale

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Multiple Pachislo and Pachinko for sale

Hey everyone, think I am a first time poster in the group but longtime lurker. I am also the person that organizes the various bulk buys for importing Pachi machines.

I have several machines that I would like to sell to fund a few new purchases I got coming in. I am located near Charlotte NC but I can ship machines. I use Fastenal Blue Lane shipping and can ship from basically from Texas to the east coast for pretty reasonable rates.

All these machines are fully working and I can supply video if interested. Up for sale are the following.

Captain Harlock Pachinko - disclaimer, this machine works but is a little smokey from cigarettes from parlor use. Asking $500

GATE Pachislo - clean and neat machine. Asking $500

Ghost in the Machine Stand alone Complex - Clean machine, supports multi language menus and cutscenes. Menus are in English and some cutscenes have English subtitles. Believe touch screen Asking $600

Fist of the North Star Pachislo - Clean machine, supports multi language in menus and cutscenes. Asking $500

Ebisu Muscat - Clean machine with lots of fan service from the J pop girls. All clean, no nudity found through gameplay. Asking $600

Hyaka Samurai Girls - Clean machine, fun gameplay, think it is touchscreen as well. Has two lcd screens with multiple reels and videos. Asking $600

Night Shift Ward - Clean machine very rare to find. Based off the Japanese hentai BUT I have not come across any naughty scenes. Asking $800

New Sea Story Pachinko - Clean machine cool gimmicks. Asking $500

Garo - Clean and cool machine, check out YouTube on this one for neat gimmicks. Asking $500

All Pachinko will come with dougle. No balls or tokens included. Transformers not included.

Please comment or message me for any additional questions.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

2. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to rhuntervf1s