I had a faulty stop board on my slot machine which kept blowing fuses.

Considering that I am not well acquainted with board repair, I found a repair service on eBay that services the reel stop board.

After I got the serviced stop board back, I hooked it up and noticed some strange behavior...

When all 4 wires were plugged in, the 'insert coin' light which normally blinks would not engage, hence I could not spin the reels. The only way the 'insert coin' light would engage is if I disconnected the plug with 2 wires on the reel stop board.

Aside from the 'insert coin' light acting up, the reel also does not stop when the buttons are pushed.

Another strange thing I noticed, is if the game is in attract mode and the reel buttons are pushed, the mainboard shows indicator lights for the second and third buttons but not the first.

I mailed back the reel stop board, assuming something was wrong with the repair, however, when the tech received the return, he sent me a video showing that the reel stop board was functioning perfectly fine.

With that being said, I have. some other kind of issue. I am suspecting the main board has some type of fault. But I do not really know where to begin or what to look for to get to the bottom of this issue.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.