To start off with I have a terminator 2 pachinko machine Just bought it it came with what I believe to be Power converters it's a yellow Box that plugs into a black Box that says 24 v or something that plugs into a red cord that goes to my machine that plugs to a gray cord When I open up the power Box the power Box I saw a blown fuse I was told to disorder that replace it which I did Then I was told To remove something called a z1 that was on the power board They told me if I didn't do that that any time I power the machine on it would blow a fuse I was told the person that I got it from plugged it directly into the wall and it was set up for Japanese power But thankfully only that fuse was burnt everything else looks to be a 100% good The other machine I got from the person has a small transformer But the new one that I have has 2 separate plugs that all plug into a Gray plug on the machine I did the repair to the board I go to plug the machine in and I get absolutely nothing no power nothing Can anybody recommend what USA Amazon transformer I need to buy to make my machine work in America I honestly don't think my board is getting power If somebody even knows somebody where I could just buy a brand new power supply or replacement part for the power Box for The Terminator terminator 2 2019 model but i would do that as well I'm gonna try to upload pictures and figure it out I am disabled in any help would be so much appreciated