Hey all,

First off I'd like to say thanks to all the replies I've gotten on the few threads I've posted.
I am looking to sell my Street Fighter 2 2005 Evo Championship Pachislo. That has been my main reason for joining the site only 1month ago. I've checked a little on Ebay, seen the brand new ones from Japan with $400 shipping and seen older Gundam ones selling for a decent amount.
To get to the cut and dry I'd like to some recommendations on sale price. I understand that it is not worth tens of thousands +, I also understand it's crazy rare.
Fantastic working condition with official top glass and "most likely" official glass on belly. Top portion was under Vegas decal and I found OG art during first deep clean. Working fuses and keys included. Custom paint on both sides and back, silver and gold high gloss metallic spray. I also leveled the machine and added two screws with washers and same type triple screw backside portion that "pierces" into wood as it tightens. Both top of machine and inner workings show level. 1st no bonus reel has .5cm wobble and 2nd reel has even less. 100s of tokens, 7 varietys. One bulbs is in working order while the other was burnt out and replaced with LED strips. I have two working bulbs total, one was side one other than this machine.
Please give me guidance, specific picture requests and so forth. I don't intend on posting this for sale other than this website as I have seen this is whom I'd want to sell to and feel confident of going to good home.
Lastly I intend on shipping/packing it however you would like and would not mind sending pics of packing process. As I have little experience on this my immediate thought is foam, basic grocery store bags and such, I'm most likely wrong lol.

The movies that changed my life for the better: Contact, Labyrinth, Dark City, Any Ghibli Films and more.
Much love,
Ben