My dear wife bought me a pachi today from sams.. She got me a hannabi. I opened the box, no key, no tokens. then she got me another hannabi but this one had the 4th reel. no tokens. By this time she is in tears and p*ssed soooooo, she is too tired from all the driving so I drive down there and open the box right then and there in the store. even though i know its not worth 271 with tax I wanted to make her happy after all she put 400miles on her car today to do this for me. I settled for a Jekyle and hyde. I Droped one token in...... WHERE ARE THE SPEAKER WIRES!!!!!!!!!!! THIS BABY WILL WAKE THE DEAD!!!!!!!!! I haven't even spun the reels yet. I gotta do something about the volume but can't get any mods today and I wanna play it. also where can I go to get a MORE detailed instructions and pics of what the insides are and an english version of all the writting? As this being my first pachi, is the top of the black case supposed to be all chipped to h*ll???? you can auctually see the bare press board.