Hi all, thanks for such a great forum! I was recently had by a seller, bought a 2002 Mizuho Dragon Chance Pachinko and on top of it smelling to high heaven it was full of rat droppings and came in about 10 pieces courtesy of a bad pack at the seller's UPS store.

I have managed to get everything put back together, however there are a couple of issues that I can't figure out, this is my first machine so forgive the ignorance.

1. Balls do not make it into the game area. The plunger fires, but the balls hit the lower lip of the receiving ball track. I can't seem to see any way of adjusting the plunger mechanism -or- the ball track. Any tips here?

2. Nothing pays. None of the holes pay, the jackpot doesn't pay, fever mode doesn't pay. All of the cables to and from the payout solenoid are intact, there are no visible signs of damage to the cabling or the mechanism.

3. The harness from the back of the machine to the LED on the front tray (near the 2 defunct service buttons) was rat food - does this communication affect gameplay or the payouts, or just send data to the LED counter?

Thanks for any and all of your input and assistance in advance.

I can post pictures if that helps at all.