Thread: Set Up At The Flea Market Saturday

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Set Up At The Flea Market Saturday

i did a test run saturday and set up at a local flea market. it is a pretty large outdoor market. i had 4 or 5 tables of antique items and the like and i set up a table with three pachinkos. i had mentioned this in another thread a month or so ago. i was the only person there and could not focus most of my attention to the machines. and i had to watch the other tables for the most part.however i was able to sell two machines on the spot. have someone who is doing a tiki bar thing and wanted a wall mount machine. i did not have one with me but said i had one at home. they are coming by later in the week to check it out! so two confirmed, one probable and had someone drop off sunday a 1963 kotobuki single shot machine similar to the one i picked up last fall and traded to card shark. they just want it cleaned up and tuned up. it has a clean cell and has the majority of the parts. however i have a question on some of the linkage on the top of the machine where the lever for the low ball in the reservoir is located. i cannot figure out how it is supposed to work. i am currently at work and will post a picture or three when i get home. also the is an area on the front above the launcher. it is missing a cover or ball guide or something. i will need to see a picture of it to figure out what i am missing. it is where a lever above the shooter that apparently raises a ball and drops it onto the launch rail.

AG

2. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to ANGRY GARY