Quote Originally Posted by MrGneiss View Post
As far as I'm aware you can only upload pics to PT.. For videos its easiest to upload them to YouTube and post the YT links here..
Sounds good to me...if I could make it work! The part that I copy and paste is all the letters and such in the box where you would type www,xxxxxxx.com, then put it in the spot for "website" in the add files box. I then get a box that says "the following errors have occoured" below that it shows what address was pasted followed by "invalid file" Ihave tried it for all kinds of stuff that I wanted to share...always with the same results. If I see something I want to repost, I have to decide how good I can describe how to find it...or more often than not, just never mind because it don't work for me. I'm not gonna make videos if I have to ask someone to link them for me.
Max, If you have access to every page, look and see if there is a pic of the back of this type of machine. I know that very few backs are shown in that book, but if I get lucky maybe I can see what is missing.