Thread: Hobg05 is new!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Hobg05 is new!

Hello Hobg05, what brings you to PachiTalk
    I remember seeing a pachinko machine in my uncles basement years ago and have been fascinated with them ever since. I discovered PachiTalk a few years back when I purchased my first pachinko and tried digging up some information on it. Ended up finding a Daiichi the other day at an antique mall for $20 and my fascination has sparked again. it seems to have a piece of the ?play tray? broken off though. I find it extremely nice to find a forum where everyone is actually nice and willing to help. I have high hopes,and a little intimidation by my girlfriend, of getting both of my pachinkos up and running soon. I might be one of the lucky ones where she finds them just as if not more awesome then me. lol. when ever I'm tinkering with one she asks if its ready yet so she play.
    How about you tell us a bit about yourself, Hobg05.
    I'm currently in college...still... trying to finish my business degree. I have always been sort of an old school type of person for someone my age; id rater have the LP of an album then on an ipod, listen to a tube radio then a HD radio. also enjoy painting fantasy miniatures

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself!

2. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to Hobg05