Thread: And yet again another new PIN LW3

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default And yet again another new PIN LW3

I seem to go through these things like underwear. But I have the latest Lethal Weapon 3 DMD 1992. Made by Data East.

I got it from a little town in the boonies again called little elm, wasnt a store for at least 20 miles out. The lady and grandfather did't know what they are worth and said 300 would be ok for the lw3, so as any of you would I grabbed it! I had to come down 3 flights of stairs with a buddy and man let me tell you it wasnt fun, I messed up my knee in the process. I can barely walk on it now. I need to go to the ER and get it looked at. Bending it and I get excruciating pain. As far as LW3 it is in immaculant condition. She also said she would sell me Tales from the Crypt, A highly sought after pin for 825...OMG if I had the money then I would of got it too. She said she wouuld hold it for me until payday. Also she is going to give me 4 bar stools that look really cool! These pins seem to be calling me somehow, when there is a good deal I am on it. We currently have 6 pins and 3 video arcades in the man cave. Pics are attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Pins Currently Own: Cue Ball Wizard, Gladiator, Lethal Weapon 3 Prior Party Animal,flash,pinbot,TX-Sector,Street Fighter II,Mario Andretti,Bad Girls,Middle Earth,Spring Break

2. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to Stinger357