I've had my Janken Battle machine for a couple of years but never really took the time to figure out how everything works. I've played it plenty but never paid attention. The problem is I have only gotten fever twice ever from playing it. People who know nothing about pachinko want to see what this is and I try but always fail to get a fever or even another mode, which Janken has a lot of. It just seems so rare and random. I get that's what they want in a parlor but I want this to happen a bit more frequently or on demand.

So my question is, is there any way to control or change chances of fever or force mode changes? Is there any sort of cable link and software that I can use to see statistics or change anything? From what little information I've been able to find out these things leave Japan with a lobotomy. I barely even know how this game function except for what I've come across by luck. I wish these things had full manuals. I just received a one page piece of info that only described the game.