Thread: Newbie Questions

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Newbie Questions

Hi,

I'm looking to buy a vintage pachinko machine. We had one when I was younger (not sure what ever happened to it) that looked like the 70's or pre-70's style and I'd love to get one now if I can convince my other half that we have the room and the time to play with it.

I've been looking at the ones on sale at Ebay after reading the post on buying on Ebay. I don't have the time to buy a non-working one and try to fix it up, although I think it would be cool to try it sometime. I think that as long as it's in working condition and looks okay in the pictures that it would be fine with me, but what is a good price to pay for one? I've seen them go as high as $150 recently and am not sure if that's because Christmas is around the corner.

If the machine has less than 100 balls, is it easy to find the right size and buy more?

The machines Pachinkoman sells look really nice, but $300 is a high price. Is it worth the price?

Pachinko machines have changed a lot. Is there a website which shows pictures of what they've looked like through the decades?

If I might be interested in a non-vintage one. Is there a buying guide or does someone have recommendations on buying one of those? For now I'll be reading through old posts to try to learn as much as I can.

Thank you.

2. The following user says "Thanks" to outdoorenth