I just bought my very first Pachinko machine, and was very excited. It quickly became a disappointment however, as we tried loading it but the balls just fall out the back.

The game came with a small metal wire for the "reward hopper release", intended to stick into this small hole on the top left of the front, which causes a white plastic part to move i the back. The generic manual says to push it in when feeding the reward balls, but nothing happens. No matter what I do, the balls just fall down the back.

I looked through the forums here, and in the general trouble shooting there are metal levers and so on, but I do not see that on this model at all. The whole reward system loading seems hidden behind a lot of black plastic and circuit boards and I can't even see it. All I can get to is that little white plastic part through the hole on the front.

Please help! I am getting depressed
that I have bought a large piece of crap, since a pachinko machine that doesn't pay out is very pointless.

Also on a side note, the picture of the machine in the museum shows a green background, whereas mine just looks black. Is there a lamp that has gone out? The machine does seem very dark.