Thread: Skype testers needed!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Skype testers needed!

HEY PACHITALKERS!!!

We've got something good planned for you, but we need a little help to get it going.

For those that have Skype installed, and have a headset (or even headphones with a separate mic)... WE NEED YOUR HELP!

Or if you don't have it yet, and decide to install it to give it a try, please let me know.

Please send me a PM with your Skype contact information (Skype user name), and I'll fill you in from there.
    This information WILL be kept private!

What we have planned has the potential to be a very cool thing for all of us here at PachiTalk.
    And I'm willing to give of my time and effort to see it happen, in celebration of PachiTalk's SECOND anniversary.

I think people will like what's up our sleeves.

And if it works out... as I understand it... you will be able to use ANY telephone in the US or UK to join... later... once we get going.
    So those of you that DON'T have high speed internet, but have unlimited nights and weekends on your cell service, might be able to join the fun in the future for free, too!

Cool, huh?

So please... anyone that uses Skype (or starts using it)... let me know through a PM, with your contact info.

Don't worry... I'm not going to spam you, or call you in the middle of the night with heavy breathing, or anything like that.

For more info about Skype, click here.

My opinion:
    Skype is a voice (or chat) program that has been proving very successful.
    It's VoiP (voice over internet protocol) and with it, you can talk... yes, TALK to other Skypers, computer to computer, for free! The quality depends a lot on your connection speed, but even on a moderate DSL line, it does VERY well.

They even have a promotion going on right now for FREE long distance within the US, to ANY US telephone. It doesn't even have to be a computer phone! ANY computer US phone call, free, from your computer. The offer is good through the end of the year.
    logicprobe
    Retired - Living on a Wing and a prayer!

2. The following 9 users say "Thanks" to logicprobe