I was reading a post about someones machines not working properley and it turns out it may have been down to the cold. I have two working in my conservatory, Star Wars and a racing one which I think is CR Lets Go Circuit. When I plug them in Star Wars always works fine but the racing one doesnt always come on. In fact if I plug/unplug a few times each time a bit more action happens until eventual power up on about the fourth or fifth attempt. The conservatory is heated but this problem is in correlation with the temperature dropping and as the heating is on a timer the machines can get quite cold. I am now considering placing a heat tube in there to keep the temp up at a minimum of 10 degrees. I know that if you get an old computer system out of a cold attic and plug it in before it has had time to warm up to room temp, it can "blow" so could we damage our machines delicate circuitry by letting them get cold and then plugging them in ? I have checked the power conections and they are fine so I can only really put it down to the temperature as this machine has always powered up in the past.