Got this e-mail from slot USA . dont know whay any one here would need such a thing with all the pachiTalk members have more answers than any book .

From the Desk of Joe Russell

Friday September 15, 2006 11:56 a.m.

Dear Douglas,
I got back from a week in Japan. What a marvelous place. If you have never been, I suggest you visit. The weather was great and I got a chance to get a little R&R.

I completed an advanced technical training course to finish the latest version of our new manual, Advanced Slot Secrets v2.05.

This manual contains all of the secret *insider* information that you have always wanted to know.

Here are just a few of the chapters included:

How to Convert Your Machine to Accept Quarters
How to Lower The Volume
How to Change the Odds
How to Build a Slot Stand
How to Install a "Pull" Arm
How to Install an Auto Stop Chip
How to Change Light Bulbs
Advanced Error Codes
How to Reset Your Machine
How to Install a Transformer
Advanced Troubleshooting
Cleaning Your Machine
How To Remove Scratches
Proper Care of Your Machine
28 Pages
Over 35 Illustrations
Large Book Sized Format 8-1/2" x 11"

If you own a pachislo style slot machine you will be amazed at all of the secret *insider* information this manual reveals.

Douglas, the retail price of this manual is $39.97. But for the next 48 hours, I have authorized a special $15.00 discount, making this manual available to you for only $24.97. And I will pay all of the shipping & handling fees. Be sure to claim one today before the free shipipng offer expires.

Thank you,

Joe Russell
SlotUSA

PS. As I am sure you are aware, there is *secret* insider information in this manual that could be questionable. Get yours while you can. We don't know how long we will be able to offer this information!